Time Travel:1941 Part 5

Natasha pov
After training, everyone went to the iconic military bar that Steve always talked about. He has told some many stories about this place. Most of them included Barnes and his 4 friends.

"So this is the infamous grandpa hangout?" I whispered lowly as Steve and I walked side by side discreetly while he chuckled

"So this is the infamous grandpa hangout?" I whispered lowly as Steve and I walked side by side discreetly while he chuckled. He tried to hide his chuckle by coughing but it was so fake that it only made me laugh.
"Are you okay love?" Peggy asked worriedly rubbing his back and throwing a glare my way.
"Yeah yeah" he continued coughing before recovering his composure and I winked at him before walking away.
I need a drink if I'm gonna watch Peggy and Steve all night.
"Shall I buy you a drink sweetheart?" A deep voice ask from behind me.
I turned my head slightly to see Smith with a cocky smirk.
"Are you trying to drown your busted ego in alcohol?" I snapped turning around and taking a sip of my drink.
"I think we got off on a bad start and I want to remedy that" he said walking closer and sitting in the stool next to me.
"I don't like giving assholes second chances" I said rolling my eyes and calling the bartender for another round.
"You sure are a heavy drinker for being a women" Smith commented amusingly.
"I'm done listening to you. Bye!" I said waving him off and getting up from my chair.
"Oh come on baby don't be like that" He said placing a hand on the table and blocking my way out.
"You men just don't get it when a girl says no" I scoffed bitterly.
"Well a 'no' just means that I have to try harder" He said smugly.
"A 'no' means fuck off asshat" I exclaimed angrily throwing my drink over his head drenching him.
"So you better start listening" I said angrily tugging his arm and pushing him harshly making him stumble to the floor causing a lot of commotion.
"You're so fucking uptight" he growled angrily stumbling to his feet.
"What's happening here?" Peggy's soft voice asked sternly looking back and forth between the both of us.
"Are all American men idiots?" I snapped angrily.
"Not all" She said sympathetically.
"This is no way to behave soldier" Peggy said sternly looking at Smith.
"I didn't do anything. This stupid Russian just hates me and wants me out of here" He complained glaring angrily at me.
"If you continue to behave this way then you will" Peggy confirmed sternly.
"Yes ma'am" he replied glaring at me once more before walking away.
"I'm sorry general Carter. I didi not mean to ignite any sort of conflict" I apologize as Steve approached us and placed his hands on Peggy's shoulders, rubbing them gently.
"I know sometimes men can be stubborn and imbeciles but we have to learn to cope with it. So I suggest you try to learn to get along with your partners Miss Petrov.  Being a soldier is not only knowing how to fight your way out of things. It's also having people to help you get to the other side" She replied crossing her arms shaking her head in disappointment.
"Understood General" I replied.
"And please Miss Petrov relax a little bit. We are not in a war just yet" She encouraged grabbing a hold of Steve's hand and leaning against him.
"I'm afraid I'm always at war general" I whispered back.
"I will see you first thing tomorrow" I added nodding my head while taking a step back.
"We will see you tomorrow Natalia" she agreed nodding her head.
I quickly glanced at Steve who gave me a concerned look before turning around and walking out the bar.
I took a deep breath of fresh air and slowly exhale.
My hands began to shake uncontrollably and I knew I was having a panic attack.
PTSD is a bitch...
***
"Please don't" I stutter backing away from the man in front of me.
"I have to sweetheart" he smirked cockily.
"No" I begged trying to stand on my feet but failing miserably.
"You should know how to fight me of off you by now" he taunted evilly.
"I'll try harder next time. I'll kill her next time. I swear" I said desperately.
"You know your punishment when you misbehave Natalia" He smirked once again.
"I'll kill her. I'll kill her" I begged.
"You don't hesitate. You just kill." No mercy" He instructed getting on top of me and forcefully grabbing my wrists to keep them in place.
"Please stop" I cried squirming beneath him.
"I have to punish you" he said kissing my jaw while one of his hands travel down my body.

I was 10.
I was broken.
***
I felt hot heard running down my face as my chest felt tighter with every breath I took.
I felt a soft hand on my shoulder spin me around and I quickly tried to punch him before he reflexively dodger it.
"It's me it's me!" Steve whispered looking at me.
"Nat what's wrong?" He asked as I flinched away from his touch.
"Nat talk to me" he whispered in concern.
"Nat" he emphasized making me look at him.
"He took everything from me" I cried.
"Natasha look at me" he said softly grabbing my cheeks with his hands.
"I can't-I can't breathe" I sobbed.
"I'm here. I'm here" he whispered as I grabbed his arms and pulled him closer to me trying to control my breathing.
He pulled me closer rubbing my hair and placing his other arm around me protectively.
"You're okay" he whispered kissing the top of my head.
"I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" he reassured as I pulled him closer
***
Hello beautiful family,
There will be several parts to this story. As you can tell I'm horrible at doing one shots. So instead of being one shots, they sectioned into individual short stories with different titles.
Please comment down below what you think?
I love you 3000
Bree 🤎🤎🤎