Kar En Tuk (Extended)

Some of you guys were disapointed that the chapter didn't have a fightscene. Here it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V:

Magic, fireballs and lightspears fly through the sky as the Factions fight each other. As one Angel throws there lightspear at a Fallen, he kills it. Suddenly he hears something in the distance. As he turns to face where the sound comes from, he sees one man come appear on a hill.

 As he turns to face where the sound comes from, he sees one man come appear on a hill

As the Angel realises it is you, fear over comes him. He turns and flies away as fast as he can. As he does, he feels his holy energie leave his body as his wings turn black and he becomes a Fallen.

???: "K e Tu" A few quietly hear on the battlefield.

As some others battlefield turn to face the source of the sound, they again see you walking towards them, but this time with twelve people following behind you. Also overcome with fear a few of the Devils and Fallen quickly make there escape. As some continue to watch you approach, they see more people come over the hill. First 10, then 10 becomes 20, after that 20 becomes 30 before they realise that a entire army is marching towards them while chanting something that terrifies even the Demons on the battlefield as they hear it.

Y/n/Generals/Army: "Kar En Tuk, kus en teta! Kar En Tuk, du sae exus!"

Y/n: "RIP AND TEAR THER BONES AND BLOOD!" You yell out, gaining the attention of everyone who was to busy fighting.

Generals/Army: "RIP AND TEAR THER BONES AND BLOOD!" They repeat.

Y/n: "RIP AND TEAR FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" You yell as you begin to walk faster.

Generals/Army: "RIP AND TEAR FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" They yell as they begin to walk faster

Y/n: "RIP AND TEAR THER BONES AND BLOOD!" You yell as you begin to jog.

Generals/Army: "RIP AND TEAR THER BONES AND BLOOD!" They yell as they jog after you.

Y/n: "TO THE DEATH NO SURRENDER!" You yell as run towards the Factions.

Generals/Army: "TO THE DEATH NO SURRENDER!" They yell as they run after you.

Some members of the Devils, Fallen and even Angels fly away in fear, while they others stand there ground. Demons even run towards you while screeching, accepting the challenge. As you and the Factions clash, you and everybody else let out a battle cry before you stab an Imp in the head. Keeping the momentum, you fall and roll on the ground before comming up to slice another Demon in half. After that you pull out your super Shotgun and begin blasting Demons left and right while making sure to keep your men safe.