Obsidian

Swearing, Blood :)

Dream scrambled through the forest, dodging trees and running through plant life. The gun strapped to his hip bounced with every movement, it's barrel empty of ammo. He couldn't hear the sounds of the creature chasing him, but he continued running, not caring about the noise he was making.

Ducking behind a large tree, his chest heaving with each breath. 'Dammit, it got me,' he cursed, looking down at the cut on his right arm. The blood had soaked through his shirt, staining the light grey shirt a deep crimson.

The sound of wings flapping alerted the blonde to the new presence, causing Dream's breath to catch in his throat. Ducking closer to the ground, he pulled the small revolver from its case, holding it close to his body.

"Hello, sir." A voice from behind said, a sinister giggle erupted from the source of the voice.

Dodging away, he narrowly missed the tree trunk shattering behind him, the culprit of the damage still hidden by the shadows. He shot his gun up, aiming it at the tree, which was trembling slightly at the loss of support.

A clawed hand, almost obsidian black, gripped Dream's shoulder, flipping him around and slamming his back into the tree. The silver revolver, having been dropped at the sudden action was kicked away from the human.

Dream hissed as the bark of the tree irritated the injury, causing it to bleed more. Looking down at his captor, he saw dark honey eyes glaring at his own forest green, it's pupils in slits. The demon, somehow smaller than Dream, growled out "Looks like you're in trouble now," an evil smirk on his face.

Ebony horns stuck out if dark brown hair, and a sharp dark tail swished around in the dark, only being seen when the moonlight reflected off of it.

"Dammit." Dream hissed, his breath uneven. The demon, moving it's clawed hand around his prey's throat raised an eyebrow, clearly not interested. Dream smirked, kneeing the menace in his gut, kicking him to the ground in the demon's moment of defenselessness.

"How about that then." Dream remarked, the lopsided grin just barely visible in the shadows of the night. He pulled out a hidden obsidian dagger, putting it close to the demon's beating heart, feeling it's pulse speed up.

"H-Hey, let me go," the beast from hell stammered, his eyes glinting with fear, "I- I'll leave, you won't get hurt."

Laughing away the small euphoria blossoming in his chest, he gets off of the other, holding his hand out. "How'd I do, love?" He asked, pulling up his lover, a grin on his face.

George scoffed, the corner of his lips turning upward. "You did okay, nice reflexes." He answered, taking the hand of the Floridian, pulling himself up.

"Could've done better." The British demon remarks, not letting go of the other's hand, "C'mon, let's go home, I'm exhausted."

Dream rolls his eyes, leading the other out of the small forest, his heart still pounding. "You're gonna help me bandage this, you know." He reminded, the stupid grin on his face.
-----------

My first oneshot lol

Hope you enjoyed, request are open, but my focus is on a different book.