Alexandrite

When you get turned into a ghost for a week, as if God's saying 'Sorry bro,' after strucking you with lightning, what do you do? Well Clay's frst thought was to find and contact his boyfriend, however he may do that.

DAY 1 ~~ MONDAY

It took a day to float across the Atlantic, although the blonde knows it could've took less time if he didn't constantly dive under the water to spook the fish.

DAY 2 ~~ TUESDAY

Now he sat in front of George, watching as the brunette struggled to get out of bed. It seemed that no matter how loud he yelled, the other couldn't hear him. Picking up an empty water bottle, Dream sighed, just tossing it against the wall while he thought.
______________

The sound of plastic crinkling against the wall woke George out of his sleepy daze. Panic set in as he watched another plastic bottle float up and launch itself at the wall. "I'm finally going crazy," he murmurs, watching the floating bottle drop before his laptop opened and turned on. The brunette watched with disbelief as Chrome was opened and words started getting typed haphazardly into the search bar.

Iy's Clsy. Need hrlp. Respmonf plz.

"How do I know this isn't some demon come to take my soul?" George mumbled, suspicion thickly coating his words as he watched the search bar be overridden by the link for Google docs.

Sunshine please, just hear me out or smth

Glancing at the clock in the corner of the laptop, he quickly made a conclusion.

"You have 10 minutes."
__________

"So you're saying, that you are Clay. The Clay, like my boyfriend Clay who lives in Florida. And you got struck by lightning and died. But you get a week to try and be alive again?" George asked, looking at the dumbed down explanation on the docs.

With a small ':D' as confirmation, George leaned back onto pillow, thinking about anything that may help. "How about, while I go do what I need to do, you can google and do whatever you want for a bit." He states, looking down at the hands curled up on his lap.

A small confirmation message stood below a paragraph of mistyped words and abbreviations, then retreating into a minimized tab as Google was opened.

Standing up and stretching, the brunette heard the keyboard stop clicking, and saw the door opening before the keyboard clicks returned. Strange, he thought, leaving the cramped bedroom to start along his abnormal day.
__________________

What George walked in on was not what he expected when he left to get groceries. His couch was pushed against the wall, the floral rug that sat on normally the ground was neatly rolled up and sat vertically against the wall. That wasnt what caught his eye, no, a single Ouija board sat in the middle of the room, already opened which made the already unsettling atmosphere even more intense.

"Wha-? What are you planning?" He mumbles, only stopping to look at the organized mess for a few seconds. As George sat the bundles of groceries on the marble counter, the tell tale sounds of keys clicking followed.
______________

"So, what you're saying is, you want me to summon a demon in my own home." He stated, staring at the screen with disbelief. "How many days do you have left?" After a slow few seconds, the laptop opened up a calendar, the cursor flicking over the dates.

It landed on one, staying still as the ghost waited for the brunette to see.

Next Monday, 4 days from now.