Zircon

Obligatory God AU lmao. Don't laugh at their stupid names please, it took a bit to come up with.

George, although living in the pantheon for eons, was an enigma. Nobody knew what he reigned over, and many didn't know his 'name'.

Every god/goddess had a name that the mortals below called them, that name usually being complicated and stupid.  Many of the ethereal beings needed human praise and belief to even exist, let alone thrive in the pantheon. But George seemingly had no believers, nobody talked about him, prayed to him even.

As he walked throughout the quartz temple, only a few eyes turned his way, looking at the direction of the mysterious persona.

A small smile donned his face as he saw the fluffy white feathers of the Sleep God.

Deamius, although his name is Clay, reigns over the realm of dreams. The realm is full dreams and nightmares, happy and sad, fantasy and reality.

"Clay!" The brunette called, rushing over to the masked blonde. Said blonde turned his head, looking away from the other entity talking to him briefly.

Now stood next to the winged god, George leaned on him, closing his eyes as a fluffy pure white colored wing wrapped around him slightly.

"Simps. Anyways I'd better be going," the other started, the band wrapped around his head fluttering in the slight breeze. "See you losers later!"

Sapittusnapeon, also known as Nick, pulled over the elements, plants grew up his right leg, fire burned everywhere he touched. Lightning crawled around his left leg, and water rippled around his arms.

"Bye Sap." Called the masked god, holding the enigma that is George in the soft feathers of his wings. "Hey Love, what's going on?" He asks, turning to hold the smaller god in his arms, the small smile on his face fully visible despite the mask.

A mumble of incoherent words escaped the other, who had practically glued himself to the other. Lifting his head, his glasses falling to cover his eyes, George started talking, a dopey smile on his face.

"Stop what you're doing! Somebody's requested a meeting!" A voice called, grabbing the attention of the few beings nearby.

Giving a small whine, George disconnected himself from the winged god, heading in the direction of the designated meeting room, followed closely by Deamius.

Passing by a few gods, the brunette noted who was coming to the meeting.

An unlikely duo, Skepipity and Badulisbohalus, the previous the god of Humor and Entertainment. A light sky blue hooded cape hung over his head, trailing behind him as he talked to his friend. His name, Zak, was very rarely used, as well as Darryl's, the other entity of the duo.

Darryl, who is called 'Bad' by basically evey entity in the pantheon, rules over emotions and basic life in the domain. Although his mean appearance, due to the horns and tail drifting slightly off of his body, he was one of the kindest beings in the area.

Trailing ever so slightly behind the duo, was the gray scale entity A6D. Vincent, his real name, is the god of peace and Solidarity, but many wouldn't suspect him to be best buddies with the ever joking Zak, and the kind Bad. A band, larger than the one on Nick's forehead covered his eyes, the metal in the middle dawned with a symbol of peace.

Entering the large dome-like room, George didn't attempt to guess who would already be in their respective seats. Each chair, assembled in a circle, had the symbol of each god carved into their respective seats.

Clay's had a crescent moon, Nick's had a flame. Zak's, a music note, Bad's donned a leaf. Vincent had the same symbol on his chair as the band on his had. The other chairs were occupied, the markings blocked by the occupants. George's chair was empty of markings, or so it seemed. Where the markings would be, was a light blue cloth covering it, unable to be moved without George's consent.

Techunicobladuim, more commonly referred to as Dave, the god of war and bloodshed, was sat upon his seat, looking bored. For some reason, the blood god looked up to, or feared Clay, no reason being known. The golden crown, embedded with all sorts of gems, sat upon fluffy looking pink colored hair. A regal looking cape flowed down and crumpled against the throne. His symbol was obvious, a sword stuck into the ground.

The two other gods sat at their seats conversed together. Wilisbursootus and Tommusinit, Wilbur and Tommy, were having an animated but hushed conversation. Wilbur is the god of society and economy, although he has stated he had no clue what he was doing. Tommy, one of the youngest gods there, somehow got the position as the god of success and productivity. Many know he doesn't know what he's doing either, although he won't admit it.

There's one entity left, but they never show up. Their chair had a feather on it, with what looks like an ink bottle next to it. Many suspect that this being is actually multiple, just filling in a hole at the pantheon. They're just as mysterious as George, if not more.

"Alright, now that almost everyone's here," started Dave, who glared at the empty chair of the ever illusive entity. "This meeting, although not really important, will help some of the gods feel better while they sleep. Now then, George, will you mind telling the rest of us the domain you reign over."

George, not that surprised, stood up and ripped off the light ocean blue fabric covering the markings on his own chair.

Sitting back down, the brunette dramatically covered his eyes with the glasses that regularly sat on his face. Not a single sound was heard as the beings around him tried to decipher the carving on the chair, or the lack of one.

"Well, what does that mean?" Asked Tommy, a puzzled look on his face, as well as many others.

A small laugh from the brunette confuzed the beings around him even further, with the exception of Clay, who knew the entire time. "I have no clue honestly." He mumbles, his shoulders shaking with each laugh.

"I have an answer!" Came a voice from across the room, from the unusually occupied chair. "Yes, hello, I still exist, I think. Anyways, he hasn't been assigned anything yet, somehow. Hes just here to help with anything, I guess." The mysterious person stated, not looking away from the large book in their lap, scratching at it with a inked quill.

"Have fun, I'm going to go write more." They stated, closing the book with a thud.

Fandomonium, the creativity god, mostly being called Fans
. They never have a set appearance, and rarely appear during meetings, but are almost always seen in public places with the other ethereal beings.

Everyone knows them extremely well, but their personality-- or personalities-- have been argued. Many assume they have multiple, although never being confirmed by Fan themselves.

"See you later Fan." George murmured, leaning back and relaxing onto his chair.

Fan turned around, the black smoke that acted as shield for their identity following, before they responded with a wave "See you Gorg."

Chuckling as they left, a distant "Good one," was heard.

"That was," Wilbur started, the first of the bunch being able to speak after the 'big reveal' "Interesting."

-----------------

[1237]

Not much DreamNotFound, but I still enjoyed writing this. Surprisingly, this only took like 5 hours. I'm stopping it as it's getting pretty long, and I wanna draw their designs.

Sapphire might get a part 2, but I haven't got enough ideas to punch out 1000 words on it.

Can you guys guess what I'm naming the one shots after, or what fic/one shot this one shot was slightly based on? If you do I might feature you or something, idk.

I honestly wrote this to make some cool designs and crap, hope you enjoyed anyways.