7- 𝔓𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔞𝔠𝔨

Xavier's P.O.V

It was past 10:00

   Scarlette and Jace weren't back yet and we were starting to get worried. Flavio called a meeting in the living room and we decided we were going to send a group of men to look for them.

Then the front door opened and Jace and Scarlette came in laughing like good friends.

I was still angry but a wave of relief washed over me.

We all headed to the front door while the maids took the bags of whatever they bought up the stairs.

Once they finally noticed us the smiles on their faces disappeared in the blink of an eye. I'm pretty sure they could tell we were angry especially Flavio.

"Let's have a little chat", Flavio said.

we all headed to the living room. There was so much tension that it was suffocating.

Just by his voice, I could tell he was enraged. Even though we all were angry little things like this angered Flavio the most. He was supposed to be in charge of all of us and the type of job we have is risky that's why they should have been home by 9:00. Jace knew this so I don't know why he did this.

"Where were you guys!", Flavio asked yelling.

"I told you already that I would take her shopping for school and other things", Jace answered irritated.

"You should have come home earlier you know its dangerous at night", I added frustrated.

"Well we're here now so that's all that matters", Scarlette snapped.

Everyone's eyes shifted to Scarlette. I noticed that there was a bruise on her arm and her sweater was gone. Immediately I was alert.

"Well you should of at least texted so we wouldn't be so worried", Luca yelled.

"Wait what happened to your arm and why is your sweater gone," I asked questioning her and cutting Luca off.

The mood in the room changed once I said that and Scarlette and Jace both looked nervous. Immediately I knew something was up.

"We just ran into a little trouble at the mall", Jace answered.

Flavio's face turned serious and Scarlette looked even more nervous.

"What kind of trouble?", Chris asked getting impatient.

I had a feeling this would not end well.

"Well...", Scarlette started.

"SPIT IT OUT", Luca yelled.

"Well...this man was trying to sexually assault Scarlette", Jace said.

"WHAT!", we all said simultaneously.

I knew something happened but I never expected this

"Wait...before you say anything me and Scarlette beat him up", Jace said assuringly.

"and after Scarlette was done with him he could barely walk", Jace said proudly.

I was proud of her she really is a Russo.

I could tell Flavio and Chris were also proud but we were still angry. Especially, Luca, I don't know what he had against her.

"Oh and Scarlette what really did happen to your sweater", Jace asked with a raised eyebrow.

A look of shock overtook Scarlettes face but she quickly masked it with a look of confusion.

"I don't really know", she said.