Eurovision-The Movie

As an American I can testify that most Americans don't know what Eurovision is. I didn't even know about it until I was 14. It's basically the Olympics with only Europe and the only event is singing. Will Ferrell's movie made it easier to understand.

I do not own any of the characters from the show Hetalia, they belong to Himaruya. I also don't own Eurovision.
---

Quarantine was hard for our hero. After a while he watched all of the shows he could ever wanted and finished all his paperwork within two weeks. Until one day.....

"Ughh!" A certain American yelled, "there's nothing to watch." America was looking over his options on the endless sea of entertainment, also known as Netflix.

"Look at the newest released movies," Tony said from the kitchen wanting America to finally choose. "Ok dude, there's this movie called Eurovision but I don't know what that is. Do you?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know what that is," Tony said walking over to the couch with a bowl of popcorn ready.

---

"Dude, Tony do you think that Eurovision is a real thing?" America said starting to get excited.

"Now that I think about it, the stupid limey was talking about it last year and how 'he was going to win,'" Tony grunted.

Suddenly America wilted a little wondering 'why wasn't I invited?' As if he could read minds, Tony said "you're not going to do anything stupid because you weren't invited, right?"

"Right!"

"You're not lying to me?"

"Nooooo"

At that second, America jumped up and sprinted towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"I need to visit Canada and tell him this," America screamed while already on the yard.

"But Coronavirus," Tony said half heartedly, already losing interest.

"Screw Coronavirus!" America screamed backing out of the driveway, setting his sights to Canada.

At that very moment Canada had a bad feeling crawling up his spine. "Who are you?" "I'm Canada!"

---

Canada was peacefully reading and sipping maple syrup from his cup like the loveable weirdo he was. Then he could feel him, he could feel a twist in his gut that could only happen if a nation enters his borders.

"Sup dude," our savior of boredom boomed.

'Of course it's him' Canada sighed "Hello America, what are you doing here?"

"I need you to watch this movie with me so we can start our own Eurovision!" To America it made perfect sense, if Eurovision was a thing then why not have a Amerivision. (as in North/South America)

"Ok eh." Of Canada wouldn't say no, he was Canada. "What's it aboot?"

"Eurovision."

"Wut?"

"I'll tell you later, we have one more stop." Time to go down south-er. "To Mexico!"

---

This time America wasted no time as he quickly crashed through Mexico's door. "What the f%#k are you doing?" Mexico screamed.

"No time! Get in the car!" America huffed.

"Wh-Hey put me down!" Mexico screamed as America lifted him over his shoulder. He ran back to the car and threw him in the back seat.

"Hey Canada"

"Hey Mexico"

"Do you know what the idiot is doing?"

"He wants to make a continental singing version of the Olympics that would cost millions of dollars just because Europe does it."

...

...

"At this point I'm not surprised."

---

Finally the first meeting since Coronavirus ended and was already back to normal, ie. England and France fighting, Romano yelling at Spain, Italy clinging to Germany, etc. It was all peaceful until a certain nation said...

"Dude did you watch Eurovision last week?" America asked Japan.

"Hai America-kun, I thought it was very entertaining." Japan said in a monotone voice.

"Of course it was, anything with Americans is awesome!" America yelled across the room.

"I like Rachel McAdams eh, she brings pride to Canada!" Canada whispered.

"Ve~America you watch Eurovision?" Italy said while getting off Germany.

"Yeah Italian dude, I totally thought Iceland should've won even if it was a total disaster." America said matter of factly.

"What?" Iceland said, looking up from his book. "What are you talking about?"

"We're talking about Eurovision dude, we saw the movie on Netflix." America said.

"You twit, what are you talking about," England fumed, "What is Eurovision?"

"What are you dudes talking about? Don't you have Eurovision every year?" America asked completely confused.

At that moment the twilight zone theme song played as America stumbled around completely terrified by the fact he was in the twilight zone.

---

"Ahhh" America woke up in a flash. Tony (wondering about what all this screaming is about) asked "what's wrong?"

"Where I'm I, what time is it, is Eurovision a thing?" America asked in a flash of questions.

"Your home, 11:56 pm, and yes." Tony answered like a boss without a sweat.

"Oh good!" America said relived, "but is there still Coronavirus?"

"Yes."

"Nooo!"