Made in China

One day America woke up with 'Made in China' tattoo on his lower back. Why? I don't know. Maybe it has to do with how almost anything in America is made in China.
--------------------------------------------------------------

There was a world meeting in China today. America and Canada are sharing a hotel room. It was peaceful, until the alarm went off.

Riinnggg. Riinnggg. Riinnggg.

"Uhhh." America and Canada said at the same time. Since America was more of an early riser than Canada, he went to take a shower. Canada stayed in bed.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!" America cried. America started to cry his eyes out.

Canada immediately jumped up and ran into the bathroom worriedly. "What happened Al?"

"C-China."

"China?"

"CHINAAAA!!!" America cried.

"What about China?"

America turned around to show Canada what's on his lower back. The minute Canada lays eyes on it, he screamed.

---

Ten minutes later everyone was waiting around in the meeting room grumbling about 'it's too early for this.'

America burst into the room making the doors crack the wall. He was crying which surprised everyone. America never cried!

Canada trailed behind him but no one noticed.

"America are you ok?" England asked.

America tried saying something but it just came out in as a sob. Everything except 'China.'

"What did China do?"Germany asked.

A few allies of America walked over to try to calm him down. Others looked at China expectantly. "I did nothing to him aru?"

"YES YOU DID!!!" America yelled while lifting up his shirt.

"NO!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"YOU CAN'T STRIP IN HERE!"

"I don't mind it that much."

"That's disgusting France."

America showed everyone the haunting words 'made in China.' Most of them resisted giggling at America's 'tramp stamp' while others didn't.

"Ha ha ha ha" A chorus of countries started laughing. While China was as red as a fire truck.

"ENOUGH, THIS IS SERIOUS. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF IT!!" America screamed. Everyone went silent.

"Once the meeting was over I immediately went to my room to finish work and sleep. The tattoo wasn't there. Even since the cold war I would record me sleeping whenever I'm not in my house with a security system-" America explained.

"I think that's a serious paranoia problem you got there da?" Russia said smiling knowing he started it.

"First of all fuck you commie. And secondly all of this means that no one could have possibly tattooed my back while I was sleeping." America continued, "SO HOW DID THIS GET TATTOOED ON MY BAC- China get back here!" China slowly backed away from the door.

"Maybe it was magic from the faeries?" England suggested.

"England I'm asking for real solutions, not your crack dreams that you have on a daily basis." America deadpanned.

"As horrifying as it is America, I think that you can remove it with lasers. So if that doesn't work then bring it up tomorrow during your turn." Germany said.

"If you had the tattoo, you would be freaking out you fucking hypocrite." America muttered.

As the meeting went on America kept thinking if he should buy concealer to hide it. China on the other hand was scared shitless hoping that America didn't realize he has that tattoo because he buys almost everything from him. All he can do is pray.