Belarus' new obsession! Part 1

I know that this chapter and the last chapter didn't have America as the main character, but I'm still making him important to the main story. Fem!America and Male!Belarus, everyone else's gender is the same. Onesided!belame. Onesided!rusame. Sorry if Belarus is a little ooc.
---

"Big brother, I have found you!!!" Belarus said whall leaping towards Russia.

"Go away," Russia cried, "you're breaking your own pro-hate laws!"

"Not even the government can keep us away Big Brother!" Belarus said overjoyed.

"NO!" Russia yelled, then he took hold of Belarus' hands.

"Big brother?" Belarus said confused.

"Look Belarus, I'm not gay." Russia said softly.

"B-but big brother you've shown interest in China. And he's a man." Belarus tried to reason.

"Yes become one, not a romantic relationship." Russia said sadly. All he wanted was a friend but he isn't that good at making them. He doesn't realize that stocking people will make them stay away. (China and Russia is my brOTP (as in best friend not love interest)).

"Belarus I want to become one with the world so I'm not lonly. If you want to be gay, go hang out with the g8. I'm pretty sure most of them are. You just have to understand that I am not and you can't force me to be gay." Russia said slowly. At the same time Belarus was trying to process what he had heard.

Slowly Russia walked out of the house undetected. While Belarus was thinking  Russia slowly walked away. He had a world meeting today. Technically they both had one but being away from his brother was necessary for Russia's heartbeat to slow down. He loved his brother dearly but there was something called boundaries and Belarus clearly overstepped that line a long time ago. But don't worry, a mile away from the house, Russia sent Belarus a text reminding him of the world meeting while running.

At the actual meeting Belarus was motionless still comprehending this morning.

'I didn't think that speech would give me this much time' Russia thought.

America was sitting near the front. You expect her to pay attention? Denmark has been talking for the last 20 minutes on how he was going to take over the world using low priced furniture. England had enough time to make tea to drink while reading his book. America was doodling whatever came to her mind at the time. She looked over at the sulking Belarusian. 'I know that this meeting is boring but Belarus would've gladly used this time to become one with his brother, what gives?' America thought.

Belarus use to live with her after the dissolution of the Soviet Union but left right when his brother slightly recovered saying over and over that 'Russia's a changed man!' After that the relations between the two got worse when America said Belarus were violating human rights and Belarus said America is interfering too much in national affairs. In 2008 Belarus recalled their ambassador from Washington and said that America must remove her ambassador from Minsk (according to wikiabedia).

But she still cares a little about him. She also has thought that he's kinda cute, but she don't need no man to help her rule the world. 'But having a boyfriend wouldn't be that bad.' America would think from time to time but then she would look at the male nations and literally almost barf.

'Maybe it's because of Russia,' America thought to herself, 'I'll save him from the commie and I'll be the hero!'

"Alright we'll take a 30 minute lunch break!" Germany huffed.

America immediately skipped over to Belarus while everyone was leaving.

It was awkward to say in the least. All the confidence she had earlier was gone, she couldn't think of anything to say. Improvising is hard! Belarus really didn't want to talk to anyone right now so he refused to even look at her.

"Sooo dude are you ok cause like you look sad?"

Belarus immediately stood up, pushing back his chair with a screech and causing America to jump. "I don't need you to stick your nose into things America." Belarus hissed her name.

"Aww come on," she said while giving Belarus a bear hug, "you look down, is it your brother?"

Belarus' face turned red. "How dare you? You don't get to talk about him!" Belarus yelled with tears in his eyes.

"Ok-ok, I'm sorry for bringing him up." America said quickly. 'This is hard, but I really want to be the hero. Hmmm. I KNOW I KNOW WHAT TO DO!' "Here" she said sweetly while shoving a chocolate bar into his hands. "I hope you feel better," she said blushing, she was a little frustrated because she couldn't get Belarus to feel better. But to Belarus that blush means something else (wink wink).

Belarus is not ok in the head. He, for centuries, has been pining after his brother just to have someone to love him, and this small gesture. This small, insignificant gesture. This was something America would soon regret.

At the end of the lunch break everyone returned.

"Alright up next is: Belarus, what's wrong with your country and how can the UN help?" Germany asked.

"Well I do have some good news," Belarus said with a grin,

...

"Me and America are going to become one!"

America. The Greatest Nation Ever Told!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara