Goofing off in the shower (Fluff?)

"Mattsun I'm heading into the shower." Makki said as he stepped in the shower

"Okay I'll join you~." Mattsun said with a grin as he walked into the bathroom and started to undress. Once he finished undressing he walked into the shower and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Mattsun?" Makki giggled as he started blushing.

"Hmm?" Mattsun answered back placing his head on Makki's shoulder. Makki grabbed his towel and started to lather it up with soap.

"Turn around so I can wash your back" Makki said turning around and placing a kiss on his boyfriends face. Mattsun did as told and turned around while his boyfriend washed him. 

After being in the tub for only ten minutes the boys had somehow managed to decorate each other in soap beards and had bubbles floating everywhere. They giggled as they started adding on more and more foamy bubbles onto eachother. As Makki was putting more and more bubbles onto his boyfriend he slipped and fell onto his boyfriends chest. He turned beat red as he felt Mattsun trace his fingers onto his hips. Mattsun giggled seeing his boyfriend all flusterd. He bent down and placed his lips onto Makki's and kissed him. Nothing to hardcore just a regular kiss. Once they finished showering they went to bed.

This is my first smut so sorry if it's not that good. Also please tell me somethings you'd like to see these two do.