Tie Dye Fiasco (Fluff?)

Makki runs into the house with a bags full of stuff. He'd just got back from the wonderful world of Walmart and bought a load full of junk. He sat the bags down on the floor and took off his mask grinning from ear to ear. Just Makki was about to run into his room a tall figure appeared inside the hallway. Mattsun walked up to Makki and placed his arms around Makki's waist.

"I missed you." Mattsun said as he whispered into Makki's ear. His deep husky voice sent chills down Makki's face as a blush crept around his face. 

"Look what I bought!" Makki said grabbing Mattsun's arm. He walked him over to the bags. Mattsun raised an eyebrow as Makki bent down to show him what's inside the bags. 

"Look!" Makki said holding up Tie die kits. "Now we can tie Die stuff." Mattsun smirked.

"Did you buy Shirts?" Mattsun asked

"Uh yeah I got Shirts, hoodies, and sweatpants." Makki said grabbing the bags

"Wanna do it now?" Mattsun asked . Makki quickly nodded. "I'll set everything up while you fill up the bottles."

"Okay!" Makki said running into the bathroom

------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how exactly do you twist this?" Mattsun asked

"You're supposed to pinch it like this," Makki said moving over to his boyfriend and twisting his shirt. "And boom." Makki said as he twisted the shirt.

"Thanks babe." Mattsun said kissing his Boyfriend.

"We should make matching hoodies next!" Makki said as he shook up a pink bottle of die. Mattsun scoffed.

"It's not matching hoodies if you always take mine." Mattsun said as he grabbed a bottle of Purple and Blue die. Makki laughed.

"You can't blame me. You're hoodies are so comfy." Makki said as he started to die his shirt. Mattsun smiled as he started Tie Dying his shirt.

After a few minutes they finished their shirts and moved on to the next thing.

"We should make something for FlattyKawa and Iwazumi." Makki said 

"We can do that last." Mattsun said grabbing a hoodie out the Target bag and throwing it to Makki.

"Lets do the pink and blue crumpled effect." Makki said as he started crumpling up his shirt.

"Mmkay." Mattsun said as he took out another hoodie and started crumpling it up. Makki smiled as he took the die.

---------------------------------------

Hours later they were done and set their stuff out to soak up the die.

"I need a shower." Mattsun said as he started at his hands. "Wanna take one with me?" He asked Makki with a grin

"Sure." Makki said as he got up.

-------------------------------------------

The aftermath

"Let's see how they turned out." Makki said as he opened the patio door. He quickly rushed over to the wet shirts and started un doing them.

"This one turned out cute. What about yours?" Makki asked holding up his hoodie.

"It came out good." Mattsun said as he showed Makki his hoodie.

"So do we wash them next or?" Mattsun asked as he stared at the wet shirts.

"I think were supposed to wash them." Makki said.

"We'll that's going to take a while." Mattsun said as he let out a groan.

"If we start now we should be finished by tonight." Makki replied as he went inside

--------------------------------------------

So in conclusion their shirts turned out really cute. And ofc Makki took Mattsun's hoodies like usual.

Thanks for reading this. If you have any recommendations please tell me🥺💚