Arcade Double Date

Makki and Mattsun were out on a double date with Oikawa and Iwazumi.

"I regret this already." Iwazumi grumbled to himself as he watched his three team mates scramble around the arcade as soon as they walked in.

"Iwa Channnnnn~" Oikawa said as he walked over to a Alien game " Come play this game with meeee." He whined. Iwazumi walked over to Oikawa and they started playing the game together. Mattsun and Makki on the other hand had already raided the food court in the little time they'd been in there. 

"Let's go play some of the games I want that plush." Makki said grabbing onto his boyfriends hand as he bit into his cotton candy. Mattsun nodded at his boyfriend and they walked over to their first arcade game. They started playing the arcade games together earning lots of tickets.

Makki huffed as he looked at his tickets. He was 100 tickets short for the big bear he wanted even with his and Mattsun's earnings put together.

"I'd give you some of mine but I promised I'd buy Oikawa that ugly Alien plush." Iwazumi said looking at the pink haired boy.

"It's fine." Makki said smiling at the shorter boy. He fiddled with his tickets for a while before he felt hands trail up his waist.

"Mattsun?" Makki asked looking over his shoulder.

"The one and only." Mattsun replied as he buried  his head into Makki's shoulder. He slipped his hands under Makki's shirt and started moving them around. Makki started to laugh a little as Mattsun started tickling him.

"I got you something." Mattsun said whispering into Makki's ear.

"Really? What is it?" Makki asked looking at his boyfriend. 

"Close your eyes and I'll show you." Mattsun cooed into Makki's ear with a big grin. Makki put his hands over his eyes and waited for his surprise. Mattsun took his arms out from under Makki's shirt and reached behind him pulling out a big teddy bear.

"Open your eyes and turn around." Mattsun said holding out the teddy bear Makki had wanted. Makki did as told and opened his eyes after he turned around. He grinned as he hugged the teddy bear and Mattsun.

"Thank youuu!" Makki said as he kissed Mattsun's face. Mattsun started to smile and wrapped his arms around Makki's waist.

"Iwa channn why can't we be like that!" Oikawa groaned pouting at his boyfriend. Iwazumi rolled his eyes at the Brunette and threw and stuffed alien in his face.

"What do you wanna get with the other tickets?" Makki asked as Mattsun let go of his waist.

"Hmmm... let's buy some face eyes." Mattsun said. Makki grinned at Mattsun and held the teddy bear up to his chest. They bought their fake eyes and other dumb goodies and headed home.

Next I'll probably write a cute smut of something so stay tuned.;)