Bonus Chapter // DUI

As requested by KittyPurry02 here you go ;)

*****
It's been six months since Patton went to the mental hospital. Logan is an absolute mess. He even got a B+ on a test.... Yikes. Roman and Virgil went to the police and got his father arrested. Since then he has been living with Roman. His mother came over one time crying and apologizing but Virgil couldn't forgive her, not for this. But this isn't their story. Nor is it Logan's. Today, it's only about one person.

Patton's father, Michael, is sitting at his kitchen table when he gets the call from the hospital.

"Hello?" He answers gruffly, taking a sip of his beer.

"Hello, this is Mary from Western County Mental Institution, we were wondering if you'd like to talk to your son, Patton?" She asks politely, although she sounds a little agitated.

"And why is that?" He answers rudely.

"You haven't called once since he's been here and he's only called one person." That catches his attention.

"Who has he been calling?"

"A young man named, Logan. Do you know him?"

He hangs up the phone suddenly without saying goodbye. He's going to pay a visit to his son.

*****
One hour and five beers later Michael arrives at the Mental Institution.
The receptionist, Mary, leads him to Patton's room.

"Hello?" She knocks on the door. "Patton? You have a visitor!"

Patton opens the door with a smile that drops when he sees his father.

"Oh, come in." He steps out of the door way and lets his father step in. "What are you doing he-" Patton tries to ask but is cut off almost immediately.

"Who is Logan? Your boyfriend?"

Patton's eyes widen and he takes a deep breath. He can tell his father is intoxicated and angry.

"Yes he is." He replies shakily.

"You cannot call him anymore. I forbade you." Michael stands up to leave.

"But dad! I love him!" Patton yells.

Michael stiffens and turns around. "You will do what I say. That's final!" He slams the door and walks to the front desk.

"He cannot call this, Logan, anymore. It's not healthy for him." He says.

Mary seems shocked but understands there is no need to argue. His mind is made up.

When Michael gets into the car he chugs another beer before setting off. His anger seething inside him.

He blasts his horrible taste in music songs as he curses into the wind.

If his son is going to choose to be gay, he's going to do everything he can to make his life a living hell. It'll help him get used to where he's going once he dies.

It'll probably be soon if he does the right thing and just offs himself before he ruins someone else's life like he did Michael's.

Suddenly someone steps in front of his car. He, being so drunk, decides to completely swerve to the side to avoid them. But he is too slow to move back and goes crashing over the edge of the bridge.

The car flips around and slides 30 ft down the hill into the river below.

Michael takes a deep breath and tries to unbuckle himself. But its caught. He tugs at it, pulling with all his strength. But to no avail. The water rises to his stomach as he pulls again. Nothing. As he takes his last breath before going underwater he hears the sound of laughter coming from the bridge.

******
The next week.

BREAKING NEWS!
Car flips over railing of Western Union Bridge. The car was found this morning after a missing persons report was filed last Monday. The man inside was identified as Michael Jeanly. More information to follow.

Patton looks up as the TV turns off. Mary is standing in the doorway with a smirk on her face.

"I did it for you Patton. Now you can be free." She smiles at him and walks out the front door of the hospital. She never returns.

Patton asked around about Mary for the next week when she wasn't the one who brought him his medicine in the afternoon. But no one could recall anyone with that name.

He didnt know where they came from but all he knew is that Mary were right. He was free.

Thank you so much KittyPurry02 for the suggestion!! I'm open to any more from anyone just comment them here :) I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all very soon! :) <3 <3<3