-----> attack everyone

After the weekend we go back to school for a different day. Our class is going to USJ for an experience of the different conditions pro heroes can face. Mr. Aizawa shows us our costumes cases and asks us to go change before we leave. My outfit is nothing special. I wear a (f/c), waterproof, fitting suit with thick (f/c) boots. I have small heating and cooling packs across my body for my quirk when I over use my quirk. All of us walk onto the bus and set off to USJ.

(IF Y'ALL LIKE, JUST SWITCH UP YOUR HERO OUTFIT SO WHATEVER YOU LIKE)

We arrive at USJ and walk inside the massive building. Inside were so many real life, proper landscapes of different climates.

"Welcome UA High students to USJ!" Thirteen introduces.

"This is a facility where students like you will come down to train in the different climates and landscape areas to strengthen your weak areas." Thirteen continues. They explain what the aim objective is and how it'll benefit us in our longer years of becoming a pro hero. I see Mr. Aizawa's eyes expand before he leaps in front of us and puts on his goggles.

"Who are they?" Someone asks pointing down to the middle of the arena.

"They even have actors as villains."

"They aren't actors, these are real villains. Thirteen, protect the students and call for backup." Mr. Aizawa demands immediately.

"How did they get throw our security?" Thirteen asks themselves.

"Everyone huddle and stay together; we need to move now!" Thirteen yells at all of us. We quickly make our way to the exit, but purple mist circles us and a face appears inside.

"Now where do you think you're going." He chuckles.

My mind turns blurry. Actual villains are here? Now? Where's my dad, All Might? My vision goes dark and screams and voices fill up the darkness. My body feels light until the darkness disappears. I look up seeing the roof close to my face.

"Shit." I curse before realising I'm falling. I spin looking down at the floor seeing dusty, broken buildings. I spin in the air creating a tornado to lightly place me down onto the floor. I notice someone else falling into the same area as me and catch them with my quirk.

"Kirishima! Are you okay?" I ask concerned holding his shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm okay. are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I sigh reassured. I hear and massive bang from a building close by.

"Die you filthy pieces of shit!" Someone screams following another explosion.

I groan knowing that I'm stuck with him again. I grab Kirishima by the hand and pull him over to the building where Bakugou is. Dust flows out from the entrance with a built figure appearing from the building. His face turns sour as he sees my face.

"Fuck I'm stuck with shitty hair and fucking you." He growls clearly pissed off.

"Trust me, I don't like this just as much as you." I return back to him. I hear commotion back from the middle of the building. I turn myself away from the boys and run towards the middle.

"Wait for us!" I hear Kirishima yell out.

I didn't care. Villains were here I needed to stop them. I throw, punch, kick any villains away from me until I get close to the centre. I stomp my foot against the floor and create a massive sinkhole eating up all the villains in my way.

I dart my eyes seeing Tsuyu, Midoriya and Mineta hiding in the water painfully watching our teacher on the brick of death. My blood boils.

"Get away from him!" I scream lifting my hands up to control the water in the other landscape. Throw a small tsunami towards the villain with pale skin and multiple hands covering his body. I click my fingers to turn the water to ice that trapped him inside.