-----> mind failure

TW!! Mentions of blades, needles, seizures!!!

"No, let go!" I hear a girl yell waking me up. My eyes gradually open to the sound and shadows of someone picking up a small figure. Eri. I startle up forgetting about the amount of pain coursing through my body.

"Let her go." I grunt holding my stomach.

"Take her too." He says.

More people barge in and roughly pick me up and thrown over a shoulder. I cough roughly feeling like my organs have been bashed and crushed into a corner.

"(y/n)!" Eri yells.

"We need to go; the heroes are here." I hear the man grabbing Eri tells the guys on me.

"Eri, if you see a boy named Midoriya or Deku. Go with him or anyone he's with. I promise I'll see you." I say to her before getting separated from her. God please, save her. Let her be safe.

Something cold roams around my body. I open my eyes a little seeing fuzzy images of a plain coloured room with tables and metal cupboards. The room is messy with medical supplies scattered everywhere on the floor. Across the room was a door slightly opened. I hear a massive bang which shuts the door close. I fall to my side and crawl my way over to the door. With all the strength I had left I pulled myself up to the door handle and swung the door open. I breath heavily trying to see through the dark cloud of smoke and dust. A ripped man was crouching holding a boy with red hair. The man glances over with his eyes and mouth opening wide.

"Please, help me." I whisper out to him. He quickly places the boy down and limps over to me holding me before a cave in.

"Are you (y/n)?" He frantically questions. I nod my head slowly before feeling sleepy.

"Don't close your eyes. Stay awake." He begs but it's no use. I don't have the strength anymore. Kiri, I think I'm finally going to see you again. I'm sorry.

< --- >

Something warm spread around my whole body. I open my eyes to fluffy white clouds. I spin around looking for anything familiar. Air lightly blows easily moving away clouds from my vision. In front of me was a girl and a boy at a school. She had the same eye colour, hair colour and face of me. It's me when I was younger. The boy has bright red hair, Kirishima. My heart aches seeing him again whether it being when he was younger. I remember this small clip, this was a couple days after I first met him, way before the incident he was in with the boys. I still remember his kind words and gentle smile towards me. His voice was so beautiful.

The memory fades and I feel my body get pinned back further and further away until the scenery turns darker and darker. I start to lose consciousness until I blink. My body stops feeling anything or moving. I move my eyes and slowly open them again. The room smells of powder and hand gel. Loud beeps ring through my ears and bright light shines through the right of me. I hear faint humming to my left. I inhale loudly and shift my gaze to a woman next to me.

"Oh, my goodness you're awake!" She gasps running out of my room. She swings out the door and yells down the hall. More people start to run in and surround me with their masked faces in my vision.

"Where am I?" I faintly speak out to whoever.

"You're in the hospital. You're safe okay. Please, can you tell me your name?" A man replies.

"(y/n)." I slowly answer.

"Good, good. Can you tell me what school you go to?"

"UA High."

"Good and last question, what's your fathers' hero name?" He asks.

"It's troublemaker..." I say slowly slurring my answer towards then end.

Troublemaker.

Overhaul.

Blood.

Screams.

Needles.

Shock.

Blade.

Pain.

I feel my body start to shake and my eyes start to roll. No. Don't take me back there. I can't take anymore pain.

"Quick, she's having a seizure. She's in shock." A women yells putting a mask over me. My body shut off one last time. Someone please, help me.