Chapter 9: time to see my brothers pt1

Ivar's POV

It's time for my army, Harald and Olaf to take back Kattegat, Fiadh has been locked away in smaller cage than her cell with barely any light or food, I know I said she can trust me but that's the thing about trust its not always truthful...mostly. See by the time we arrive it'll be the day of a full moon, I've seen how she is with wolfbane in her system but that's just hurrying it along, I want to see a real beast, Harald does too despite what happened when we put Fiadh in the cage.

~3 days before~

Fiadh POV

I felt so happy that I got that neck chain off, it's still a little odd when my body heals, it's like new skin each time almost.
Ivar has been nicer to me, I've been fed well...well better than just the scraps, "we need to eat for strength Fiadh, this battle for Kattegat will go down in history" Ivar's says to me as we walk on the shores of Vestfold, Freydis would come too but wouldn't go near me.....which was great, Ivar and I would get into these deep and interesting conversations about myself, he wanted to know about my life in Ireland, what it's like being me...in terms of being a werewolf. He told me more about the Norse legends, werewolves are supposedly descendants of the sons of fenrir, who is a giant wolf that could bring about the end of the world. He told me their named skoll and hati, he told me how one chases the moon and the other the sun. "They each kept waking each other up, so after one to many arguments, skoll and hati separated ways and founds different werewolf clans but if their Clans were to meet it'd bring around ragnorok" Ivar explains as I stretched out the ground where we sat, "I'm growing tired of these chains Ivar, can't you take them off me? Your in charge right? What ever you say goes..." I say try to get more on his good side, which people thought there was little of.

"You may have them off soon tonight Fiadh, Harald is less tense about you now and Olaf has calmed down" Ivar began talking "you can't let this beast free Ivar?! Look what it did too me, I'm now going to hideously scared because of those claws..." Freydis frantically ranted, I looked towards her and smiled showing my fangs and pretended to bite at her and she whimpered and flinched away from the pair of us, I smirked. "Relax will you Freydis and Fiadh...heal" Ivar jests. I pushed his shoulder laughing, "I'll be free of these chains, even though I can break out of them, I stay in them for everyone's safety" I say laying down on the ground looking at the sun set kissed clouds in the sky, I smiled up at Ivar as he came down and began peppering my neck with kisses, I giggled "that tickles Ivar...b..but don't stop" I sat quietly, I then heard Freydis get up and sigh annoyed as she stormed off. "I am so happy that I share the both of you, your both so beautiful...and your mine" I hear Ivar mumble against my neck, his soft lips moving on my skin like blades on ice. I sat up and pushed him away a bit "I am just a slave, I am not truly free and the only way I'm yours is because of that...I...Ivar, I am not meant for for love like that, if there is such a thing for a creature like me, I never got to tell eòghan that and I grew up with him...I'm a slave and that's it, I'm a pawn in your game" I randomly blurt out, Ivar's eyes widen for second and doesn't move or speak. "Ivar?..." I ask "are ok?...speak" I say confused.

"Your hand...claws.." Ivar's says looking to my hand then to my eyes again, I noticed and quickly pulled my hand away, there were small cuts on his skin by his at the bottom of his neck. "I..I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Ivar" I say moving from under him making him fall on his front, "Fiadh do not fear, i am fine...you did not injury me..." Ivar began and I got up and moved from him, I tried making my claws go away but it wasn't working. "You didn't did you? Not again....wolfsbane" I say, "no I didn't I promise...I haven't go...Freydis, she must off some how got it near you" Ivar say pulling himself up with his cane and started coming towards me. "Please calm down Fiadh, I know you won't hurt Me..." He says calmly "how do you know that? And...if you really believed that then your hand wouldn't be on your axe Ivar" I say pointing to his hand, he didn't move it, "enough said..." I spoke lowly and step backwards quickly a couple times and then ran off over some rocks...

Ivar's POV

I can hear Fiadh growling, pacing back and fourth in the cage. It was a normal iron cage but I ordered black smiths to weld on iron covers on each wall of the cage, leaving holes in in few places to let light in and for a servant to pass Fiadh scraps. Although I want her strong, I also want her ruthless, chaotic but under my control, it'll defiantly catch my brothers off guard and I'll have them under my thumb.

Fiadh POV

~6hrs after leaving Ivar by the shore~

I had been in wolf form for the last couple hours, I feel more connected to everything, my breathings clearer and my senses are higher then when in human form. I left those chains not far from where the shield maidens train, staying low in the long grass getting read to snack on a buck, licking my lips, the buck poked it head up and looked around then bolted off and ran after it...

__________________________________________________________________________________

TW: If some of this isn't making sense, I get it. I had just got out of disassociation episode aha

hope your all enjoying the book so far, I've even began to think of a mini book series of AHA and a vampire called damier. But it's a work in progress.