please stop luv

Denki's pov

Katsuki and I have been together/married for a year now. I was being a lazy boy today so I was on the couch at the moment.

Bakugou was in the kitchen drinking stupid coffee, I hate coffee it tastes bad. Anyways he was reading some book he wouldn't let me see

Every time I ask him he just says to go watch TV or do something else and not be in his business.

He's my husband and I should know what he's up to but he won't let me know this time for some stupid reason!

"Babyyyyyyyyyy" I whine, I want to cuddle with him right know. "What do you want, Pikachu" He said still reading that book I was talking about.

"I want cuddlesssssss" I said to him. He sighs and gets up walking to me and I smile at him. He sets the book on the table in front of me.

He lays on top of me kissing my cheek. "Luv you bakubabe" I said to him, making him blush a little "luv you to, Pikachu"

I smiles and I started covering his face in kisses. He chuckles "please stop luv" He said with a little giggles which made me smile "okay baby"

"And if I fall asleep luv don't read my book I've been reading lately I'll let you read it some time later but not today" He said "okay bakubaby" I said with a smile
~some time later~

Bakugou was fast asleep. I slowly inched off the couch and started to open the book he was reading earlier.

I was so curious. I opened the book and started reading it. I didn't expect it to be a book about adult toys.

I set the book down and started getting up and walking to the kitchen. I grabbed a soda/Coca-Cola and started to drink it and acted normal.

Bakugou woke up about ten minutes later and he looked at his book then a me "you opened the book didn't you" he said in a surprisingly calm voice

It scared me
.
.
.
'Nooooooo" I said like a lier would. He got up and walked over to me "luv what did I tell you not to do?"he said grabbing my hips and pinning me against the counter.

"Not to uhhhh... Not to do something" I said a little nervous. "Yes but what was that something?" I just stayed quite

"You know what happens to bad boys when there not good" He said with a smirk making me wish I wasn't a bottom most of the time.
.
.
~iN ThERe rOoM~
.
.

I now have a dog collar on my neck, I vibrating dildo in me, a gag in my mouth, and tear starting to form in my eye from over simulation

I'm about to cum for my sixth time till I feel something going in my dick. My. Eye. Widen.

It was a cock ring
.
.
.

Hehehe
Hahahaha
A hahah hahaha hah hahaha!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue
😈