please stop luv2

Bakugou's pov

"Hmmm!" My boyfriend tried to say something but was muffled (cause of the gag in his mouth) when I put the cock ring on him.

"Baby this is a punishment so I'll do whatever I won't with you". I smirk as he when silent "good boy".

I pulled the dildo out of my boyfriend and gave him a smack on the ass for fun. Then I flipped him over on his elbows and knees.

I grasped his balls squeezing then time to time. I got some moans out of him

"Hmmm~ muh!~" He said but I ignored him and giving him another smack on his nice ass.

I took off the gag for him to talk for a second. "Ba-aby pl-please I n-need to cum" He said with a whimper at the end.

"Not so fast we've hardly even gotten started sorry your punishment baby~"

I grabbed the same dildo from earlier and put it back in him, and turned it up to high.

He let out a loud moan. I put a red pare of panties on him and a overall side T-shirt on him

"You're punishment is to not cum and keep that dildo inside of you" I smirked as he's eyes went wide "b-baby! Pleas-se l-l-let me cum i-it hurts, pleaseeee"

'No katsuki this is his punishment you can't do what he says... I'm sorry Pikachu'... "Sorry kami but this is your punishment"

It's been about an hour and his been in the room moaning, grunting, and whimpering.

I'm currently in the kitchen cooking, so when I was done I went back to the room and he had tears in his eyes.

I went up to him and asked "have you learn your lesson?" All he could do was shake his head yes. So I took off the panties.

I took off the cock ring and wight cum came spilling out and denki moaning really loud. I turned off the dildo and slowly pulled it out as denki moaned.

He then passed out on the bed and I removed everything else I had on him. I gave him a kiss on the forehead before going back to the kitchen.

The End 😌

___________________________________________________________________________

Word could 377

  I know this was short and I'm sorry but I mean hey at least I made a second part were y'all had smut 🙂

   And sorry I realized that this wasn't that good so a promise the next one will be amazing 😁👌