hey puppy~

ℍ𝕚 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪

𝕋𝕠𝕡:𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕦

𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞:𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦

𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗:𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪:𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕦
___________________________________________________________________________

Bakugou was in a tree watching a baby deer. Bakugou the pounces at the deer and catches it, he bites it's neck an ripping it.

Bakugou then through the dead deer over his shoulder an started to walk to his cave, where he saw four dushbags wagging there tails in excitement.

He yeeted the baby deer at the four. "THANKS BAKUBAE" mina said biting into the deers leg, as denki gets the head, kirishima gets the front legs, and sero gets half of the torso.

"" I TOLD YOU TO NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN PINKY!!! " bakugou yelled in frustration. "I mean I never agreed so.. " Mina smiles.

"Oh yeah, deku came by earlier and said for you to meet him at tall peek mountain" Denki said still nawing on the head. 'Tch' bakugou said before walking out of the cave.

He started to walk to tall peek mountain, he was in his thoughts wondering what deku wanted to tell him.

Then he heard a bush ruffle. As soon as he heard the ruffling he wipped his head over at the noise. Bakugou quickly got into a fighting stand.

'Grrr'

Then he saw the devil him self, it was deku.. Bakugou stands up strain and looks up at the broccoli coloured hair male.

"So what did you want, dumbass" Katsuki said, glaring coldly at the green hair boy.

"I just wanted to claim you as my own. " Deku said looking at deku with a smirk. "Like I said EVERY OTHER FUCKING TIME.. the answer is still no you shitty rabbit"

Deku just glared at bakugou "okay I tried to be nice about it but I guess being nice won't work.. " Deku said.

Bakugou just crossed his arms, still glaring at the boy. "So kacchan I heard from a little birdy that you're not an alpha" Bakugou froze.

'If those idiots told him I'm killing them all'

"Eijirou told me that you where a beta so is this true? " Deku said with a smile. " *sigh* yes that's fucking true."

"Well then.. That's all I needed to know" Deku the through Bakugou over his shoulder an started to walk somewhere.

"WHAT THE HELL DEKU PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN" Bakugou yelled. "Nope" Deku response. Bakugou started to bit deku in the back an kicking his legs like a little kid.

Deku spanked bakugou be for walking into a house built inside of a tree.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'I can't see anything.. That damn nerd is going to get it once I'm able to see again' bakugou thought to himself.

Bakugou had a blindfold on, his arms tide behind his back, an he was completely necked. He was doing a doggy style but his chest on the ground.

Bakugou's pov

Deku is so fucking dead. "Kacchan~" Deku cooed at the blond. 'Speak of the devil'. I let out a growl to try an scare the nerd, but it didn't work cause after I did that deku spanked hard, probably Leaving a hand print, even.

No one's pov

Deku was right behind bakugou as be looked down on the wolf that was on all fours right in front of him. He wanted to just fuck bakugou right there but he wanted to embarrass bakugou first be for he even put anything inside him.

I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT PUBLISH ON HERE BUT I DID NO ON PURPOSE BUT NOW I'LL MAKE A PART TWO OF THIS AN I'MMA BE CHANGING THE NAME AN STUFF SO YEAH BUH-BYE NOW 😌