todobakukiridenk

💙🤍💛❤🧡
___________________________________________________________________________

No one's pov

Bakugou was in the dorms cooking himself some breakfast in the kitchen, as his three boyfriends behind him keep asking him too cook for them.

Well shoto wasn't cause he was eating cold soba watching as denki and kiri give bakugou puppy dog eyes hoping he'll say yes

"Fuckin'.. FINE I'LL FUCKING COOK YOU TO BASTARDS SOME GODDAMN BREAKFAST YOU TWO IDIOTS!!!!!!"bakugou yelled annoyed
After Bakugou fixed kirishima and denki some breakfast, kirishima and denki thanked bakugou, and kepted complementing on bakugou's food.

After they ate there breakfast the head' to class. When they got there bakugou sat at his seat, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment.

Of course EVERYONE noticed and multiple people started to ask bakugou 'are you alright bakugou?' Or 'Is everything okay bakugou? you're awfully quiet'...

but..

What made him want to yell was what mina said.

" Omg bakugou! You're actually quite for once, and you haven't yelled at deku at all!!! Are you feeling okay!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Bakugou had enough and yelled louder than he has ever yelled "IF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP I'LL FUCKING KILL ALL YOU BASTARDS THEN MAKE SURE NO ONE FINDS Y'ALLS FUCKING GODDAMN BODIES"

everyone smiles and yelled at the same time "BAKUGOU IS BACK TO NORMAL!" they all cheerd happily. Then Aizawa then walked in.

//𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡//
___________________________________________________________________________

Bakugou was in his room listing to a song called "Mood"While he did his work. Once he was done with his homework he got up an headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After he took a shower he heard the door to his dorm open. there were footsteps of three different people. he quickly grabbed a towel and opened the door slowly to see if he can spot one of the intruders.

Bakuhoe didn't see anyone an' didn't hear anything so he thought they left. Bakugou hent to his closet, and oh god, did bakugou get angry

" WTF ARE YOU DOING IN MY DODDAMN CLOSET YOU DAMN ICY HOT, PIKACHU, AND SHITTY HAIR"

Bakugou was mad at his boyfriends, for intruding his dorm, without permission! He made a explosion at the three boys.

//after bakugou gets in some clothes on//

Bakugou was sitting on his bed, arms crossed, a made expression, and looks like he's about to kill all three of them. The three where sitting infront of bakugou.

Denki & Kirishima looks really nervous, and Todoroki had a non' emotional look.
___________________________________________________________________________

After a minute of silence Bakugou asked "why the hell were you in my dorm without permission " He gave them all a death glare

"We came to get rid of there problems" Kirishima said pointing to shoto & denki. They both were redder than Eijirou's hair.

"And why do you think I will help them two when you can instead so I don't risk getting fucked cause of school tomorrow" Bakugou said with a eyebrow raised

"Well these two want to fuck something and I ain't the bottom of the relationship you and denki are but denki wants to fuck you so.. " Ei said

"Well my answer is N.O. cause I don't wanna limp to class tomorrow" Bakugou said glaring at denki a shoto

Both danki and todoroki made a poutting face. Bakugou literally growled loudly, wanting to punch his two boyfriends.

Bakugou sighed laying back on the pillow. "Fine but I'm not walking tomorrow so one of you are going to have to carry me" .

"DEAL" the two said happily. Denki went behind behined bakugou, while todoroki went Inbetween bakugou's legs.

___________________________________________________________________________

-After all of them strip of there clothes-

𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I was on my hands and knees, shoto was infront of me with me sucking on his shaft, kirishima behind me with his tongue in me, and denki was fingering kirishima.

Shoto slammed inside of my mouth with out warning(he has no gag reflex), so I bit down on his shaft a little (not enough to hurt shoto though)

"ngh!" Shoto let out a little groan. "B-bakugou why ar-are you s-slightly biting? " Shoto said with a little bit of a growl in his tone.

Bakugou looked up at shoto with a glare, kirishima nibble on bakugou's balls a little. Bakugou let out a moan "E-Eijirou!! "

Denki took his fingers out of kirishima and smirked, he slammed into kirishima with out warning and hesitation.

Kirishima let out a loud moan "fuckkkkk~!!!! N-ngh! " Denki didn't give Ei anytime to adjust and kept brutally thrusting.

Shoto turned bakugou around and made his belly touch the bed and his ass up I the air, shoto soon thrusted in to bakugou deeply

𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 🤣

"Ahhhh~!!! Fuc-! So b-big~~~" Bakugou could never get use to Todoroki's length, even after they fucked more that 10 times

"F-fuck bakugou you're tightening up so much~" Bakugou is turned redder than kirishima's hair if that was even possible.

"S-shut up icy-h-Hot" Bakugou said

"That's not my name kat" Go to slapped katsuki on his ass. Bakugou let out a yelp of surprise an cam just like that, soon enough shoto cam deep in bakugou.

On the other hand denki was still thrusting into kirishima, Either has cam about three ties now and denki hasn't yet.

"D-d-denki~ a-ahhh!! ~ I-I'm close!!!! " Kirishima said. "Again baby you must be filling really good then, huh?" Denki said

Kirishima cam for the last time as denki cam inside him, come was dripping from both the bottoms and the two tops looked at each other a smirked at there masterpiece.

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕕!! 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕤 😁