Chapter 11

Okay so I thought it would be cool to have some snow because where I live, we never have snow. Never. I wish we did but we don't. I also think I would freeze my butt off if we did so...

I start twisting and turning, or at least attempting to. I open my eyes and I'm in Aiden's bed. How I got here from last night? I have no clue that last thing I remember was looking at the stars last night. I try to get up off the bed but someone's hand pulled me even closer to him. I turn around and Aiden nuzzles his face in my neck, "Aiden, let go of me." He pulls me, by my waist, pulling me closer towards him, if that was even possible, and starts making small circles in the bottom of my back.

He pulls his head away from my neck and roughly smashes his lips on mine. I pull back enough to say, "Aiden let go!" I squeeze my arms in between out chest and push him away. His eyes snap open and he looks at me and the position we're in and releases me and scoots away from me, "Claire, I'm sorry." He slide out of his bed and walks over to his window. I unwrap myself from in the blankets and walk over to Aiden, who is covering his face with his hands. I sit next to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders, "Aiden, it's okay. It wouldn't be the first time someone's done that. You- you were asleep."

He keeps his arms wrapped around his face. I let go of him and grab his wrist and somehow managed to over power him and remove his hands from his face. "It's okay, nothing happened. There's nothing to worry about. You were asleep, it wasn't intended, no harm done." I grab his hand and hold it between my palms, "Like I said it wasn't the first time it happened to me." He nods and then stands up, letting go of my hand in the process, "We should get downstairs. They are probably looking for us. Since they fell asleep with us there." I nod and we start walking over there.

I walk into the kitchen and grab out the orange juice and pour it into a glass cup. I start walking over to the living room and almost fall over when I slip on a piece of paper on the ground. I pick it up and flip it over. It says,

Aiden or Claire,
I had to go in to work early this morning. I need you to watch Madison until tonight when I get off of work. Aiden if you are reading this you don't have a choice. Claire if you are reading this and you don't have time to watch her tell Aiden too.

-Mom

I laugh at how funny Ms. Mathews can be and I laugh at how we know Aiden so well. I walk into the living room and see that almost everyone is awake. Trevor, Emmett, and Noah are still sleeping though. But to be fair I said almost everyone. Should I tell Aiden he has to watch Madison just to see his reaction. "Hey, Aiden I found a n0te from your mom. It says you have to watch Madison for the whole day." He turns, "What?"

"Yeah it said she had to go into work early and that you don't have a choice in watching her." He instantly falls onto the couch, burring his face in the throw pillows. A smirk makes it way onto my lips and Spence gives me a knowing look. I hand over the card to him and he reads it, stifling a laugh. Aiden's head pops up from the couch and gives us a suspicious look, "What does it say?" He gets up, "Give me the note!" Spencer and I jump over the couch and run around the house with Aiden chasing us. "Give me that fricken letter!" Aiden says lurching forward towards Spencer. Spencer easily stepping out of way starts running in the opposite direction.

Spencer laughs, "Haha, Aiden, NEVER!" He opens the door and runs outside into the cold weather. Aiden follows him and picks up some snow and forms it into a ball. He aims at Spencer and throws. He throws it perfectly hitting him square in the jaw. Spencer stops and picks up some snow and repeats Aiden's actions. Within in seconds we're all outside and I yell, "Snowball fight!" I jump over to Spencer and duck from the snowballs coming my way from Ella and Aiden.

Trevor lazily walks out of the door and looks around at us and we turn and start pelting him with snowballs. Madison jumps out from behind him and runs into the middle of the battlefield. Yes I did just call it the battlefield. She turns and looks between me and Aiden amd then she starts to run towards me. I hear Aiden say, "Traitor!" I laugh and then Aiden gives me a smirk saying 'the battle has just begun' before I throw one and hit him right in his face.

"It's on, sweetheart," I give him a devious smile. It's so on.