back in the water

Jimins pov

I gasp when my sister runs to me "jimin!! I spoke to a merman!! He was so beautiful!!!"
I chuckle "mina calm down...."
Taehyung walks over "what did it look like?"

Mina looks at him "he had a green tail and red hair....he's a prince!"
Taehyung gasps "where did he go?" She shrugs "the king came for him....a gorgeous pink fish was next to him as well......he looked worried when he said about the king though..."

I look at taehyung who sighs "that reckless boy....jimin I need to go back..." I gasp "what? You said you'd never go back" he nods "I know....but he won't stay inside the palace and there are marmaid hunters around....and the sea witch....he won't listen to the king"

I sigh "alright....I'll inform hoseok and Yoongi" he smiles "thank you jimin....I'll be back soon" I nod "we'll be on a ship waiting alright?" He nods and walks out.

Taehyungs pov

I walk out to the ocean and sigh....this is the first time in years that I'm going back. I take a deep breath and then walk into the water. When I get deeper my tail appears and I dive down deeper

 When I get deeper my tail appears and I dive down deeper

I look around and curse myself "which way is it...",
I gasp when I hear a familiar voice "taehyung?" I turn around "Tata?" She gasps "taehyung!" She swims to me and I laugh "hi!" Tata is my childhood friend...we met a few days after I was born

She looks at me "you want to go home?" I nod "I need to make sure Jungkook is okay" she nods "follow me!" I nod and follow her

I nod and follow her. I swim next to her and we talk about what's been happening lately.

I gasp when i see the sea witches eal's swimming around. Tata looks at them and then at me and we continue swimming "the sea witch is trying so many things to get namjoons crown....that's why namjoon is keeping jungkook locked in the dungeon"

I gasp "jungkook won't stay in there!....god...."
I freeze in my place when I see altea in front of me. Tata laughs "welcome home..." I look around

It hasn't changed one bit

I sigh "I should have come back sooner..." Tata nods "we all thought you died..." I shake my head and we start to swim to the palace "no...some of the humans are actually really nice....the prince for example..prince jimin...he's amazing..."

We both stop when we hear yelling from inside the palace.
I swim to the small hole where the dungeons are and my eyes widen when I see jungkook and namjoon. Namjoon was holding Jungkooks necklace that I gave him and jungkook was trying to get it back.

Namjoon Huff's "YOU GOT THIS FROM A HUMAN JUNGKOOK! IT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED!" I gasp a little when namjoon destroys the necklace.
Jungkook covers his mouth and glares at namjoon and then swim past him quickly.

Tata gasps "oh no....that's Terrible" I sigh "I gave him that necklace so he could come to the surface and have legs"
Tata gasps again "there jungkook!"  He was swimming out the palace.
I swim after him and gasp when kooky bumps into me. Kooky looks at me "taehyung?!", I chuckle "hey kooky..."

Tata gasps "Jungkooks gone!" My eyes widen "what?!" We all search around for him.
I huff "this damn reckless child...."

Jungkooks pov

I swim far away from the palace and sit on a rock behind an abandoned cave,I smile a little picking up a few things that must have been from my collection....that namjoon broke. I look down and sigh "why can't he just accept that I don't see things the way he does....I don't think a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad....the humans seem so kind....I'd give anything to just have one day up on the sand..."

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the boy, the boy who has everything?
Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
"Sure, he's got everything"
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!
But who cares? No big deal, I want more

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em? Oh - feet!

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again? Street

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give if I could live out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?
Bet'cha on land they understand
Bet they don't reprimand their brother's
Bright young women sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand

I'm ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?
Out of the sea, wish I could be part of that world"

.
.
.
.
.
.

I gasp when I hear a voice behind me "my dear child....you want to have legs?....come on in and I'll make your dreams come true~" I swim away a little and then turn back to the cave to see the sea witches eal's waiting outside of it.

She can make my dream come true?....
Should I trust her????.