altea

Jungkooks pov

"let's go!" Taehyung smirks "into the deep~"
I swim next to jimin and we all begin the journey to altea.

This is gonna be so much fun!!!
Kooky swims the other side of me.
I look at jimin "hey jimin-shii???" He nods "yeah?" I giggle "can I ask some more questions about land?" He nods "of course"

I smile "why do you use a........what's it called?" Taehyung helps me out "a hairbrush?" I nod "yeah! Instead of a thingy with three pointy things" taehyung chuckles "a fork" jimin laughs a little "because a hair brush is made for your hair, hence the name.....and the fork is for food, you stab your food and hold it in place while you cut the food with a knife" I nod "ohhhhhhh I see....."

We arrive at altea and jimin and the others gasp "whoa....."

Jimins pov

I gasp "whoa...." I look around

Its so beautiful

Its so beautiful.....
Jungkook giggles "oh I want to show you some amazing places!!" Namjoon chuckles "remember the time jungkook! The humans can't stay here for more than 48 hours!" Jungkook nods "I know hyung....see you later!"

We all swim off with jungkook and he shows us around the place....it is amazing down here.....so beautiful and so much stuff to see.
Jungkook gasps "oh jimin-shii! Look!" He grabs my hand and pulls me into a small hole in the coral.

I tilt my head "eggs????" He nods "these are the merbabies that are due to hatch soon! Aren't humans born in eggs??"
I shake my head "no uh.....we come out of a different way...." He tilts his head "where???"

I blush a little "uh....well.....the down below area of a woman"
Jungkook tilts his head "but theres just a long thing between human legs.....I don't understand"
Taehyung laughs "Kookie....girl humans have different parts down there than boy humans do"

Jungkook nods "ohhhhhhh I see!" Taehyung nods "and human boys can't get pregnant whereas you can" I nod "yep! I can bare children" I tilt my head "really? You can???",

He nods "yeah....that's the weirdest part about being a rare type of my kind....I can do a lot more than what others can do" I chuckle.
Yoongi looks around "this place is so beautiful" jungkook nods "my eomma and Appa re-decorated the whole city before they passed"

I smile "it's amazing....and so so beautiful" Jin nods "it's probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen!"
Hoseok giggles and nods "I agree"

Jungkook and taehyung giggle, taehyung gasps "lets show them the castle!" Jungkook nods "oh yeah!" We follow them both into a massive castle.
I gasp when a merman swims right in front of me "jeon jungkook who is this merman?"

Jungkook Huff's "let him go suho....he's my husband and these are my hyungs....." The merman nods and swims away and then gasps "WAIT HUSBAND?! BUT HES A HUMAN?!!!!" I chuckle a little. Taehyung rolls his eyes "sometimes I think suho needs medical help" jungkook nods "same.... anyways let's go"

We swim around exploring the castle.i stay next to jungkook and the other behind us.
I look at a massive picture on the wall "who is this picture of?" Jungkook stops swimming and looks at me "oh that's me, my mother and father and namjoon and kooky"

I look at him "what happened to your parents?" He sighs "they were killed by humans.....they almost got me until a small boy helped me escape....."
I nod "I see......I'm sorry" he smiles "it was years ago anyway! It's fine! Let's keep going!" We all nod

Jungkook shows us around altea......for some reason my mind can't get rid of Jungkooks parents story......
I saved a few mermiads while fishing with my father.......

I stop swimming and gasp "no....." Everyone stops swimming and looks at me "what?" I look at Jungkook "it was you......" He tilts his head "huh?" I smile "it was you! I was the small boy that saved you! I remember now! My father caught you and your parents and I managed to cut you guys lose and you all escaped!",

He tilts his head "my parents escaped as well??" I nod "yeah....I'm not sure where they went but I remember now....you were so small.....and your tail was purple" he swims and hugs me tightly "I never got to thank you!" I chuckle and hug back "I guess we're even now though right? You've saved me before"

He giggles and nods "yeah"
We all swim around some more......wow....I can't believe that.....I saved jungkook all those years ago.....he is the reason I started to believe that mermaids weren't bad....

I wonder where his parents are though.....my father didn't kill them, I set them free with my own hands....I know I did because I got spanked with a belt for it......I remember that.....I had a bruise on my butt for weeks!.

Maybe I could find Jungkooks parents......