human

Jungkooks pov

I walk with prince jimin and mina into the palace which was on land. I look around and my eyes widen.
It's so beautiful.....
I jump when someone grabs my hand.i look at them to see prince jimin, he smiles "my maid will bathe you and get some new clothes okay?",

I nod and bow to him. He chuckles "I'll get some food ready okay? Have a nice bath" he moves away and I see another woman who I assume is Vicky.
She grabs my hands and pulls me to another room....whoa it's so....weird here....

My eyes widen when suddenly she takes the sail off of me and helps me into this weird thingy filled with water.
I look up at her confused, I then point to the thing I'm now sat in and tilt my head.
She giggles "a bath? What's wrong?" I shake my head

She rubs something over my body and then sprays my body with something....this is so weird....I don't know if I like this or not....
How will I get the prince to kiss me????.

I get out of the...... bath?.....
Vicky giggles "I'm very sorry but the only clothes that will fit you properly is one of the princesses dresses....is that okay?" I nod not really knowing what she means...
I smile a little when Vicky helps me change my clothes into

I step back and look my reflection and I smile.vicky smiles "Lets go....I'm sure prince jimin wants to see you again" I nod.she grabs my hand leading me to another room.
I look around.....whoa.... everything is so beautiful.

I smile seeing prince jimin, taehyung and mina sat down together with a few other humans.
Mina looks at me "aha jungkook! Come and sit down with us....the food is ready!"

I walk and sit next to taehyung who looks at me "are you okay?" I nod and smile.
One of the humans I've never met before smiles "hello....I'm seokjin" I nod and wave a little. He tilts his head "he can't talk?" Taehyung shakes his head "no he can't"

The humans nod. Another one smiles "I'm hoseok but I'm normally called j-hope or Hobi" I nod and wave, two others wave as well "I'm namjoon"
"I'm yoongi nice to meet you" I wave at them both.
Taehyung nods "this is Jungkook...."

Seokjin tilts his head "how do you know?" Taehyung Huff's "it's a long story....don't worry about it"
I look around and my jaw drops a little seeing the sun set.....one sunset down....how do I get him to love me?!.

I jump when someone puts their hand on my leg. I look at them to see taehyung looking at me with a worried expression "what's wrong?" I point out to the sky and then at my throat. Taehyung tilts his head "what?"
I point at the sky and then at the sea and then at my throat.

His eyes widen "jungkook....you didn't" I nod. He groans "sorry everyone....i need a talk with jungkook.... alone" he pulls me up and walks to another room.
I look at him and he sighs "you sold your voice to the sea witch?! Why?"
I pout and point to my legs. Taehyung sighs "you fucking idiot jungkook....what do you have to do to get your voice back?"

I look around and then see a..... painting I think it's called of Prince jimin.
I point to the painting and then at my lips. He looks between the two and gasps "he has to kiss you?!.....but he's trying to find the mermaid that saved him!" I nod and point to myself

He tilts his head "you saved him????" I nod.
My jaw drops hearing seokjins voice "WE FOUND HER!!! THE WIFE FOR JIMIN!!" Me and taehyung look at one another and then walk back into the room.
I tilt my head seeing a woman sat beside prince jimin now... she had a beautiful shell around her neck.... wait.......who is that?

Prince Jimin chuckles "sing for me my love" the woman starts singing. My eyes widen.....that's my voice, taehyung looks at me "that's-", I nod.
She tricked me!!! Taehyung tilts his head "your Highness are you sure she is the one? I'm sure you said it was a merman"

Prince jimin shakes his head "I must have been mistaken....I could never forget this voice! The voice of an angel" I look closer at prince jimin to see his eyes are pink.....whoa I never knew humans had colour changing eyes....
How am I meant to get him to love me now....

God why did I ever trust her?!!
Mina walks to me and grabs my hand "I shall take you to your room okay?" I nod and then she leads me into the bedroom. she sits me on the bed. I look down, she sighs "I just wish you could speak....I wish I could help you" I shake my head.

She sighs and walks out the room. I stand up and walk over to the.....window I think it was called and lean out of it....the room was close to the water.
I smile when I see kooky and Tata in the water. Kooky gasps "jungkook! You're okay!" I shake my head

My jaw drops seeing soobin and suho swim up as well. Suho gasps "your Highness! What happened?" I point to my throat and shake my head. He gasps "no voice...." Soobin gasps "you made a deal with the sea witch!!" I nod.
Tata gasps "oh no! This is bad! What should we do?!",

I hear yoongis voice "THE WEDDING WILL BE HELD TOMORROW! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!"
Maybe if I.....if I ruin the wedding???....no that's a bad idea......
But I could get my friends to ruin it!

I look at kooky and then point to the boat that the wedding will be on. I then point to the rocks where seals were sat. Kooky looks at me "ruin the wedding?" I nod quickly.

I point to my neck and then at the beach.
Soobin tilts his head "a.....a shell necklace? What about it?" I point to my throat. Suho tilts his head "how are you understanding this?"
Tata nods "Sana has his voice in a shell necklace and we need to ruin the wedding so jungkook can get the shell and his voice back...."

They all nod "okay... we'll help.... please be careful Jungkook" I nod and they all swim away.
I sit down on the bed and sigh.....
Is this a bad idea???....I don't want to belong to the witch forever.....
I can't believe she tricked me.....I'm so stupid.....i need to fix this......