WHO DID IT? • 3

Saturday, 14 DECEMBER 2019
01:10

The sleepover of the girls was going smoothly. They started off the evening with a mini pool party, the five playing a few water games and floatie wars.

Afterwards, they watched a couple of movies, from romcoms to horror films, and munched on their favorite food.

And as it was getting late, Jisu, the host, brought out liquor for them to drink.

"Time for the spin the bottle!" She said with a wink. The other girls agreed in merriment, saying a loud 'Cheers!' before they chugged on their respective chosen bottles.

The bottle's stops on Lia's direction first.

"Truth."

"Okay Jisu, why were you gone for two weeks?" Ryujin asks.

"Dare."

"Oh boohoo! Why won't you tell us??" Chaeryeong said definitely evident that she was under the influence of alcohol. She usually wasn't this talkative lately.

"I told you guys, you don't have to know. It's not even something y'all should worry about."

"Okay fine, we won't push you. Here, do you like someone right now?" Yeji changed the question.

Lia scoffs and laughs. "You don't know me really, do you, Hwang?" she laughs harder. "I don't do crushes." she finished, spinning the bottle again to signify she has ended her turn.

"Ha, you're up, Yej!" Yuna laughs as the bottle's nose lands on the silver haired girl's side.

"Well, dare" Yeji spoke with a smirk, amusing everyone in the room.

"Wow! Feeling bold now aren't ya?" Lia playfully teased, resting her chin on her palm. "Kiss Ryujin then."

A bunch of "ooooooooh" in unison echoed towards the room, and Yeji was starting to suffocate. Her heart was beating uncontrollaby fast.

Yeji has liked Ryujin ever since they first met. But Ryujin never had a soft spot for her. Was it becaue she liked someone else? Or was it because they're rivals in the academe with her being ahead? She doesn't know.

But she's willing to do everything to Ryujin to be hers, or no one else's.

It was a snowball's chance in hell though, which she confirmed when Ryujin said, "Oh come on guys no dares like that, we're all platonic here," while unconsciously staring at Chaeryeong. The girl she likes, that no one knew about.

Or she thought.