WHO DID IT? • 13

INTERROGATIONS PART ONE (2)

QUESTIONS FOR RYUJIN

What time did you check/ supposed to wake up Chaeryeong that morning?
I woke up and I went down for breakfast, then they told me Chaeryeong hasn't come down yet. That was about a few minutes past 10. Then...that's when I saw her cold body..

Did you ever leave your room that night before Chaeryeong died? Or did your roommate leave the room? If yes, what time did she come back?
I-I didn't...um..Yuna didn't too if I remember correctly...

Where were you around 1:45AM Dec 14 and what were you doing?
I was in our room getting ready for bed.

Were you the first one to wake up among the girls?
No..I-I think Lia was?

Were you and your roommate together at your room until the morning of Dec 14? Did you sleep both at the same time?
Yeah..yeah..

What happened last dec 7? That day when you got drunk and drunk texted Ryeongie?
It was my brother's birthday. He had some friends over and bought drinks. I took some and that's when I accidentally texted her.

Did you recall something weird happening during your prom together? Was there someone in your group who was not her usual self that time?
Chaeryeong was kinda quiet...but we figured it was just because of her dislike for parties. However...Lia was kind of...wild..after...she was drinking more than usual. It probably doesn't mean anything but I found it unusual.

Why did you text first when you saw chaeryeong dead instead of panicking and screaming? or you should have called an ambulance first.
You know when you're on a roller coaster extremely scared...and you want to scream but nothing comes out? That's what I felt. She's the love of my life, and it was really shocking. I couldn't process what's happening. My feet were frozen.

What happened at prom? On Nov 29
Um.. danced and partied? Oh and drank in Jisu's limo while enjoying a little joyride after. Not all of us though...

Who was with you on dec 7? The time you were drunk who was with you?
Again, it was my brother's party. So they were downstairs celebrating. I was alone upstairs drinking.

Where were you around 10:00-10:15am?? What took you so long to wake chaeryeong up?? Because I assume you took so long since lia said that hurry up because the egg is running out? Where were you then?
I went down for breakfast first. They were the ones who told me Chaeryeong hasn't come down yet, and they were being considerate of her sleep since we all know she gets bad headaches, that's why it ended up being me who went to her.

When you woke up was Yuna still in the room with you?
Yeah....yeah she was.

Where were you around 1:30 Am?
In our room

Where were you around 3:30 A.M.
Still in my room, asleep.

Now lemme ask you, who do you suspect among the others?
I really have no right nor evidence to accuse..

What were you doing in Chaeryeong's room?
Waking her up..

When did you last see Chaeryeong?
If you meant alive, then before we went to our respective rooms. If you meant last last including her as a cold corpse then the morning of Dec.14