WHO DID IT? • 16

INTERROGATION PART TWO (1)

I'll say this in the tweet, but I'll repeat it here. Before reading, there are answers that may present themes with triggers/basically a very sensitive topic. I've put a warning under those that may be on a theme not presented by the story per se (themes aside from crime and all things related to murder), but still, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK and if you wish to not read the certain answers, you may just skip them.
Once again, this is all fiction, you are talking to the characters and not Aera.
Good luck!

QUESTIONS FOR LIA

What kind of security system does your house have?
Well my parents installed a system at our door that detects someone going outside. They installed it to check if I was going out and terrorizing our driver at night to sneak out. *laughs*

Prove to us that you're not the reason for Chaeryeong's poisoning.
Look, if I were to be a psychopath and kill someone, which I'm not, I won't trouble myself in using poison which is something I don't know anything about. I don't even know how to clear searches if I'd have to research such things..And besides, I love Chaeryeong, and trust me, do your background check and you'll find no motive from me. I'm all clean.

The crime scene form states that the security system in your house recorded someone? But you don't have CCTVs? If by means recorded, What kind of security system is that?
Like I said, it's able to record who goes out and back inside the door. If someone was recorded, that's how it works.

Did you kill Chaeryeong because you knew she helped Yuna become the prom queen?
What? What do you think of me, petty? Of course not. *rolls eyes*

Who among the girls knows about the security system in your house?
All of them. I ranted to all of them when it was installed because it meant I can't sneak out shopping anymore.

Are you aware that Chaeryeong helped Yuna prepare for the prom which made her the prom queen? Did that upset you or made you feel betrayed? If it did, was it the reason you disappeared?

It didn't bother me...nor was it the reason I had to take a break...

You were the one following Yeji, weren't you?
What?? That's ridiculous. Of course not.

What did you mean when you said that the others might hold a grudge against the victim? Did one of them have a fight with the victim, besides Yeji?
Well I actually meant Yeji and Ryujin by that. Yeji, I just thought because she liked Ryujin but Ryujin likes Chaeryeong, and Ryujin because Chaeryeong doesn't like her back. Typical high school drama, could be a murder motive, we don't know for sure.

Did your roommate smell like bleach?
Yeji? No, no.

What did you do after you woke up?
I went down to make breakfast. Didn't wake up any of them at first because Yeji was so drunk last night I knew she'd have a hangover. But she's a morning person so she appreciates breakfast so when it was finished, I called her. Ryujin and Chaeryeong on the other hand are tight sleepers, so I decided to just wait for them to wake up themselves. Yuna on the other hand was already awake and came from a morning run...

The reason why you were absent for 2 weeks was that you were following Yeji, stole Yeji's name tag and planned everything to kill Chaeryeong, right?
Seriously? That's not true in any way at all. Not even the slightest bit.