11| Daniel

I do be waiting for the new wdw album 😂

~

Daniels POV

I was staring at her messy hair and tired eyes. She looked stunning even right after she woke up. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

*Ring *

I picked it up. "We need you at the studio. Where are you anyways?" Corbyn asked me through phone. "I'm with Mia. I'll be there in a bit." I reply to him.

"Ooo with Mia!" Corbyn said in a high pitched voice. "Shut up. Bye Corbyn." I say as I hang up the phone.

"I have to go work on some songs." I say to her as I stand up. "Okay have fun." She replied softly. "I'll be back tonight." I say to her.

"Spend some time with your friends I'll be fine." She replied to me. "Maybe I want to spend time with you more." I say with a grin. I noticed her face get red as she stared at her fingers.

"I'll come tomorrow. Okay." I say as I walk out the door. "Bye Daniel!" She yelled after me.

"Did you spend the night here?" Gina asked me as she saw me leave. "Yeah. She needed help sleeping." I reply nervously.

"Okay." Gina said as she winked at me. I quickly got into my car and headed to the studio.

"Here comes lover boy late again!" Zach yelled as I walked inside. "It's like you can't be apart from her for more than two seconds." Jonah says to me.

"She couldn't sleep last night. I was just helping her." I say to them. "You spent the night with her?" Jack asked in disbelief.

"What did you guys umm do?" Zach asks as he nudges me. "We just went to bed okay?" I say as they all don't believe me.

"Sure Daniel." Corbyn says as he pats my back. I sigh as I shake my head. Mia was right I have been spending a lot of time with her so tonight I was gonna spend it with my friends.

Instagram
~

liked by miadavis, corbynbesson and 100,000 othersseaveydaniel gotta love walking through a garden 💚

seaveydaniel gotta love walking through a garden 💚

miadavis hottie 😂
20 min 5,000 likes Reply

danielsbaby you are so cute omg 😍
10 min 30 likes Reply

corbynbesson what garden?? 🤨😏
5 min 10,000 likes Reply

Danielshugs are you and Mia dating??
4 min 100 likes Reply

~

Next morning

I woke up at around 1:00 and headed to the store. I scanned through the movies trying to decide which one Mia would want to watch. I finally decide on toy story. I grab some candy and head to the hospital. I sign in and head to her room.

"So what's going on with you and that boy?" I overhear Gina saying to Mia inside her room. I stay outside the door listening for her response.

"He's really sweet. We are just friends for now Gina." She replies. "Could you be something more?" Gina asks her. "I don't know. I don't think he sees me like that." She replied to her.

She didn't answer if she wanted to be something more. I open the door surprising them both as I entered. "Hey Mia. Gina." I say as I sit in the chair next to Mias bed.

"Hi Daniel." Gina said as she walked out of the room. "Hi." Mia says softly as she looks over at me. She looked happier than the day before and she looked so pretty as I stared at her.

"I brought a movie and snacks." I say as I hand her the movie and snacks. Her face lights up as she looks at all of it. "Daniel Seavey you spoil me." She says as she smiles at me. Her smile makes me want to melt in my chair.

"I guess I just really like you." I reply causing both of our faces getting red.
__________________________
I want to watch a movie with Daniel 😂