15|Daniel

Why is Daniel so cute

~

Daniels POV

"Daniel Seavey! Smile!" Mia yelled at me. I just smirked at her as I didn't show my teeth as I smiled. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. We were in the middle of the hospital parking lot. She was trying to get a cute picture of me with these dollar store pink sunglasses.

"Smile with your teeth!" She says as she demonstrates and shows me her perfect teeth. "I don't like showing my teeth." I mumble as I get nervous.

"Your teeth are adorable. When you smile with your teeth I think you are ten times cuter." She says as she takes pictures of me. I was always insecure about my teeth but her comment made me feel less insecure. I smiled like a five year old with my teeth causing her to sigh.

"You look like an idiot." She says as she looks at me. "I showed my teeth." I say as I grin at her.

"I'll just tell you a joke to make you actually smile. Okay. So a blind man walks into a bar... and a chair and a table." She says causing her to break out into laughter over her own joke. The joke wasn't that funny but her laugh was contagious causing me to laugh with her.

"Are we done because you have been standing for a long time and I don't want you to fall over." I say as I walk over to her and grab her hand. "I'm fine. I have improved this past week." She says with a grin.

We walk back inside slowly in order for her to not fall. I watch her closely making sure her legs don't give in. She walks all the way back to her room and her legs only wobbled a couple times.

"I bet you get to leave soon." I say as I smile down at her. She smiled back at me and then her face fell. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"If I leave the hospital you probably won't visit me as much." She mumbles as she sits down on her bed. "Are you kidding me? We are going to hang out all the time. I like being around you Mia and we can do crazy things together once you are out of here." I say causing her face to light up.

I wish I had the guts to tell her I was in love with her but I was too scared. What if she didn't like me back and I ruin the friendship we have?

Instagram
~

liked by miadavis, corbynbesson and 100,000 others seaveydaniel " so a blind man walks into a bar

seaveydaniel " so a blind man walks into a bar... and a chair... and a table" - Mia trying to make me laugh 😂💕
Tagged: @miadavis
View all 3,000 comments

miadavis don't act like you didn't laugh your ass off at my joke 😒😂
15 min 700 likes Reply

Seaveysgirl you are the cutest omg 💓
10 min 30 likes Reply

wdwworld is he dating Mia? They are always together!!
20 min 100 likes Reply

danielsboo I ship him and Mia!
14 min 30 likes Reply

wdwlover love you both 💓
3 min 3 likes Reply

~

I had a very long day at the studio. I didn't have time to see Mia and I was feeling overwhelmed. I still hadn't finished the song and it was now 12:00 am. I felt so tired but I couldn't sleep till I finished it. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Mia.

"Hello." I say softly. "Daniel. How did the studio go?" She asked me softly.

"Good." I say trying to convince her that I'm fine. "You sound upset, what's wrong?" She asked me.

I sigh as I run a hand through my hair. "Just stressed with finishing this song." I mumble. "You need sleep Daniel. I know you want to finish the song but you need rest. You sound exhausted. You have had a long day. Just take a deep breath. The song will still be there tomorrow." She says into the phone.

I nod as I take a deep breath. She's right I need sleep. "Thanks. I'm going to get some sleep." I say into the phone. "Alright. Goodnight love you.. I mean see you." She says as she quickly hangs up.

My heart fluttered at the sound of her saying she loved me. I know it was an accident and she probably meant it in a friendly way but it still made me feel giddy inside. I closed my laptop and laid in my bed. I tossed and I turned but my mind could only think of finishing the song. I groaned as I sat up and felt sweat trickle down my neck. I couldn't calm myself down. I grabbed my car keys and headed to the hospital. I walked into Mias room and nearly gave her a heart attack.

"Daniel you scared the shit out of me! What are you doing here?" She asks me as she looks at me with concern. I don't respond as I break down in tears. "Come here. It's okay." She says softly pulling me into her embrace. My head was in her lap as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Everyone gets stressed. It's okay." She says softly as she plays with my hair. I try and stop crying as I hold her tightly. Just being with her calmed me down and helped me push my worry's away. I usually am insecure to cry in front of people but I feel safe with her. She laid back and I laid beside her as she cuddled into my embrace. I took in the familiar smell of vanilla and cinnamon. She continued to play with my hair which surprisingly calmed me down a lot. I felt my eyes get heavy as sleep over took me.

______________________________
Wow I actually wrote a kinda long part 😱