26|Mia

My head hurts ahhh

~

Mias POV

"You have never been to Disney land?" Daniel asked me in disbelief over the phone. "Nope." I mumble.

"Your parents never took you?" Daniel asks me. I sigh as I clear my throat. "They aren't exactly in my life. I told you they hate me." I say softly.

"Shoot I'm sorry. Well it's their loss because you are an amazing person. Me and the boys are going to Disney land tonight. Want to come?" Daniel asked me in an excited tone. "Sure." I say as I smile.

"Why are you guys going at night time?" I ask him. "Less people. Plus they have fireworks and a light show." Daniel replies.

"Okay we will pick you up at 5:00." He says to me. We both hang up and I squeal in excitement. I had never been before and I was going with Daniel of all people! I quickly got dressed and waited for Daniel to arrive at my house.

I heard Daniels car pull up and I quickly walked outside. "Hey beautiful!" Daniel yelled from the back seat. "Hey dork." I mumbled as I walked up to the car.

His friends were also in the car. "Hey beautiful." Zach said as he mimicked Daniel. Daniel shoved the younger boy as they both laughed. I looked at all the seats and there wasn't an open one. Jonah and Corbyn were both sitting in the two front seats. Daniel, jack and Zach were all sitting in the back.

"Where should I sit?" I asked them as I looked around. "The roof." Jack said playfully.

"We don't have enough seats so you can just sit on my lap." Daniel says softly as he gestured for me to get in. I feel my face get hot as I climb in and sit on Daniels lap. "Please dont crash." I told jonah.

Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist in order to act as a seatbelt. "You look cute." Daniel whispered so only I could hear. "Thanks. You look good too." I reply softly.

"You guys should just date already!" Jack yelled causing me and Daniel both to get red faces. "We are just friends." Daniel says sharply.

"Friends don't look at each other like you guys do." Zach says playfully. "Leave them alone." Corbyn says sharply.

"Mias never been to Disneyland." Daniel tells the whole group causing them all to gasp. "No way. We will make sure you have the best time." Corbyn says in an excited tone.

"Tell me if your legs hurt at any time today. Okay?" Daniel said softly. "Okay." I reply softly.

After jamming to a bunch of songs we finally arrived at Disneyland. We all filed out of the car. Daniel quickly grabbed my hand and walked me inside the gates. We swung our hands back and forth causing us both to laugh. We scanned our cards and then finally got to walk towards the castle.

"They literally look like a couple." I overhear Zach say to jack. I gasp as my eyes land on the iconic castle. It was a little dark out and there were a bunch of lights lighting up the castle. "Will you take a picture of me?" I asked Daniel as I shook his arm in excitement.

He just smiled and nodded his head. He took pictures of me. "Wow you are stunning." He mumbles as he takes more pictures. "Date already!" Zach screamed as he ran right in front of me ruining the picture.

"Zach shut up and take a picture of us." I say as I hand him my phone. Daniel hugs me and smiles down at me. I laugh as he places a kiss on my cheek. "If you post that the fans will get a wrong idea." Zach says as he hands me back my phone.

Daniel just shrugs and grabs my hand. "Lets go on a ride." He says as he starts walking. The rest of the guys follow behind us. Daniel rubbed his finger against my palm causing me to get butterflies in my stomach. "Oo the mine train." Daniel said as he pointed at the ride. He led me towards it and we got in line.

"If I go on really crazy rides I get sick." Daniel mumbles. "Oh my gosh me too. That's why I do all the kiddy rides." I say as I laugh.

He just smiles down at me and I smile back up at him. He squeezes my hand and then turns around to talk to Corbyn. "Soo." Zach whispers behind me scaring the crap out of me.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't know you were there." I say as I look at him. "Have you guys kissed yet?" Zach asks me.

"What part of friends do you not understand?" I ask him as I laugh. "We are in the happiest place in the world. Anything can happen." He whispers dramatically. I roll my eyes at him as I feel my face get hot. Would daniel kiss me here?

Instagram

~

liked by seaveydaniel, jonahmarais and 36,694 others miadavis the happiest place on earth ✨ Tagged: @seaveydaniel View all 768 comments

miadavis the happiest place on earth ✨
Tagged: @seaveydaniel
View all 768 comments

seaveydaniel gorgeous 😍
10 min 1,045 likes Reply

dancerlove aww so pretty 🥰
3 min 37 likes Reply

wdwlove she tagged Daniel? They are at disney land together!! 😱 they must be dating!!
5 min 106 likes Reply

seavysgirl I ship you and Daniel!!
4 min 98 likes Reply

limelighttrash ewww she's so ugly why did daniel comment 🤢
17 min 2 likes Reply

~

____________________________
The next part will have more Disneyland 🥰