+ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟+

+ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘+

~

"I finally  figured    out   what  love  feels like."

~

Chapter word:

lovely-love·ly

adjective

exquisitely beautiful

"we've had a lovely night"

~

(Minor NSFW in this chapter!!)

~

~Y/N's POV

~
Y/N's POV

My bruises have almost completely healed. For the rest of last week, I stayed at Zim's house. My Dad was fine with it, of course. He trusted Zim, I think.. I glanced at my closet, opening the doors. 30 minutes until prom... I flicked through my clothes, looking for the dress I requested from my Dad. There.

I slipped it on and looked in the mirror

I slipped it on and looked in the mirror. I stifled a gasp. I heard a small sniff near my door. "Dad?" He stood in my doorway, holding tears back. "Your father, would be so proud." He choked out. I smiled and hugged him. "Hurry." He told me. I nodded and headed to the mirror to put makeup on. I decided on a smokey eye and went straight to doing it.

(Like this vv)

I smiled at my work and rushed to get my shoes

I smiled at my work and rushed to get my shoes. They were black heels with straps that fit perfectly.  15 minutes left...

Small footsteps came down the steps. "Haisley?" I turned. Her eyes glittered. "Ooh!" She ran off to grab something. She came back with a small cup and a thin brush. "Here, bend down." She announced. I bent down to her. "Now hold still..." She mumbled, dipping the brush into the cup. Watching her do her work, I realized how different she was compared to 5 years ago. She's 11 now, taller, and her hair color darkened. She backed up, grinning. "Done!" I walked over to the mirror and gasped. "Haisley..." She had put silver sparkles in the inner corner of my eyes. I turned, my smile wide. "Thank you, I love it!" She put her hands on her hips. "Good! Now go have fun with your boyyyyyfrieeend!~~~" She giggled. "Haisley!" I laughed before opening the door.

The air was warm, emitting a sweet feeling. I was almost to Zim's house. Seeing him step out in a suit sent me straight to the moon. That's it. I'm deceased. I thought. Getting closer, I realized something that almost made me cry. He had a small, blue rose in his pocket. He remembered... I grinned. He spotted me and his jaw dropped. "Y-Y/N..?" He said in disbelief. Out of instinct, he ran to me and hugged me. Cupping my cheeks in his claws, he uttered 6 words. "You look out of this world.." I smiled and giggled, "Funny because you are." His cheeks went blue like the rose and he let go. "You ready?" He offered his gloved hand as a limo pulled up. I nodded.

The window of the limo rolled down. "Hiii pretty girlieeeee!~~" Gir yelled, sitting in the driver seat. I smiled and got in. "Nice to see you, Gir."

Zim's POV

Gir was all I had. Obviously it worked. But holy shit! She's stunning. I wish I could do the lip-kissing again, but not now.. Not yet..

Y/N's POV

Pulling up to the Skool, I was surprised by how much they changed it for tonight. When we got out, Zim grabbed my hand. The gym was filled with lights. Everyone was dressed up really nice. Thankfully, Dib wasn't there. "Let's dance." Zim said right away.

Zim's POV

I suggested dancing right away, wanting the memory from the party to happen again. She gladly led me to the floor. We danced and danced for hours. The music blaring, people laughing, couples kissing. It felt like the night of the party. I leaned in slowly. "Heyy!" Gretchen grinned next to us. "Here!" She handed us a cup. Y/N gladly drank it so I copied. We went back to dancing. "Zim.." Y/N mumbled. "Yes?" I titled my head. "I'm glad I'm here with you." She pulled me into a hug while we danced.

"Put your head on my shoulder~ Hold me in your arms, baby~"

I smiled. 'Let's get another drink." She suggested. I didn't care, so I agreed.

6 drinks in, I started to feel odd. Looking around, everyone seemed off. Shit.. What was in there? An odd burning feeling was inside me as we danced. "Y/N.." I groaned. "Yeees?" She giggled. "I finally figured out what love feels like." I mumbled. "You did?" She hugged me. "M-Mhm.. I love you, Y/N." I blurted. She giggled harder. "I love you too, Zim.~" Slowly, I placed my lips on hers. "Mmph.." She said, before copying my movements. "Zimmm~" She whined. "Follow me.." She led me out of the Skool.

The walk back to my house was exciting. I had no clue what she was doing. We got to my house and she pulled her phone out. "Dad?" She mumbled into the phone. "I'm staying at Zim's house tonight." She said and put the phone away. She pulled me inside. We ignored Computer and Gir and went straight to my room.

(Here we go)

We flopped onto the bed, her lips on mine. My claws stumbled to find her zipper. "Is this ok..?' I mumbled and she nodded. I grabbed onto the cold metal zipper and pulled down. (I'll let you imagine the rest,,,)

The next morning we woke up in each other's arms. What happened..? I felt her bare skin on mine.

Shit.