Sab tera...❤

Shehnaaz POV:

"Tum jesi ladki pe trust karke meine sab se badi galti ki hei...." employe ho employe  ki tara raho" those line was continuously running in my mind....meine esa kiya kardia...Sidharth app ko kiya ho geya..itni narazgi...mujhe chodke chale geye...mudke bhi nehi dekha..mere dil pe laga, mujhe pata nehi kiyu paar app ko dekhna hei, bas ek barr...pls aah jao app...mujhe janna hei esa kiya hua...meri galthi keya hei...i was crying my heart out...i was shivering due to the cold wind & rain water....but i knw i hve to be strong for myself..mujhe week nehi padna...i was continuously praying  for sidharth...its been almost 1 hr i was setting there...mujhe khuch nehi samajh araha tha...sidharth itna paraya kar diya..mujhe ese akele chor ke chale geye..tear also stop flowing...i am feeling dizzy due continuous thought process..

'Shehnaaz' suddenly i heard him calling my name...mujhe laga sapna hei.. I was staring at him hoping he was not a dream...he came for me....suddenly anger build up in me seeing him....mujhe unko batana hei ki mei ghussa hu unse...mujhe baath nehi karni..itni der lag geyi unne ane mei.. No i will not talk to him...he came towards me...i saw true concern in his eyes. This time he felt like the actual sidharth i know. The one who care for me... ' tum pagol ho geyi ho,itni jid koyi kar tha hei' how can he said that as if he didn’t know he was the reason   behind it...i was still staring at him...  I should ask him why you did this to me... But i felt my body was not helping me...i felt numb...frozen...mixed up with emotion whether to feel happy or sad...then i felt his tight grip while hugging me...' I am sorry'  he was sorry...why!! Suddenly what happened?  Still i felt i am drained out..i am fighting with my body & heart & mind...i want to hug him back...i knw somewhere he didn’t actually mean all of this.. Khuch galat fehmi huyi hogi...but for the ist time i felt he just took my breath away from me...i felt all alone without him & i want him at any cost right that moment... O mujh pe trust nehi kar sakte,paar kiyu, then those feelings were just a lie!!... That dose not mean anything to him!!! its just me that feel for him that way!, a lot of ques in my mind...It's almost making me dizzy... i felt like everything was moving with me... I felt nauseated,  leg was shaking, my vision getting blurred. He was again hold me into a bone crashing hugg... I wanted his support.. I wanted to hold him but i never imagine the things i heard..i was not ready for that...

"I love you..I love you soo freaking much" he loves me!!!o bhi mujhse pyaar karte hei... I want badly my body to co operate with me...wait...!!
Agar wo mujhse pyaar karte he to mujhe rulaya kiyu, kiyu mujhe app ne ap se dhur karna chaha " i want to ask him... I want to punish him for making me so helpless... Before that I could do anything  i  felt complete blackout... And I Fainted.......

Sidharth could feel her weight on him...

SS: ohh shitt!! Shehnaaz.. Open your eyes...plss plss akhe kholo ek barr.. I promise you.. I swear khabi tume akele nehi chodunga..

Sidharth POV:
I was running towards shehnaaz...i swear i died thousand time thinking every bad possibilities.... I felt that i couldnot breath properly... I hurt her beyond repair...i don’t want anything right now...i just want her to be safe anyhow...i saw her, crying hugging her kneee....she was looking at me when i call her....her red shot eye made me guilty...i went towards her... I hugged her,she didn’t respond, i felt i lost her.... I want her to respond badly...i want to feel her...but somehow i know she will not forgive me easily.... But i made-up my mind...i will fight for us...i will remove the bitterness i created between us... To repair the damage i felt i should tell her right now...how much i love her... How much he hold importance in my life...i told her, i told her how much i love her... But i felt she was not moving, she fainted...& that time i felt my heart stop beating...that time i realized how much she Captured  my heart...

Sidharth was clueless what to do.... He was at a state of broke down seeing her lifeless life like that...he was the one behind it...bcs of this silly misunderstanding they had to bear so much pain