Insecurity

Sidharth sleep was disturbed by the continuous vibration of his phone....
He tried to open his eyes...thanking it was on vibration else it would disturbed 'her'beauty sleep.... He was hell irritated because of continues call.... He tried to see who's call it was...

SS: vikas!! Shubha subha kiya hua isko!!!

On phone..
SS: saale! Pagal ho geya kiya! Itna phone kiyu kar raha hei...

Vikas: le baath kar.

SS: matlab

SB: Sidharthhh...meri behen kesi hei! Usse baath kara...tumlog kab aoyege? ( he voice was low...as if he was crying for long)

Sidharth hesitate at first...he felt guilty.... He always adore this duo,this sibling bond...they were for each other,a strong pillar

SS: chote! I am sorry... Meri wajah se( he stopped, thinking what to say,fumbeling a little more) par tu cinta mat kar, o thik hei( he tried to avoid that topic) ...jab neend se jageghi mei baath kara dunga. Or hum jaldi ah jayenge...( he tried to told him & assured him although Sidharth feeling really ashamed for himself, baaz had to suffer this much right now)
Shehbaaz didn't say anything,just nodded ' thik hei' & hanged his head low...

Seeing him vikas understood, he hold shehbaaz hand assuring shehnaaz would be okk...

Shehnaaz moved a little.. Tried to open her eyelid..but she felt her eyelid was so heavy like someone put something on it...she felt her muscle was cramping, there was break bone pain...
Seeing her moving, sidharth tried to pat her forhead for more sleep but feeling her forehead he felt like his eyes were out of socket...she was burning up with fever....He just freak out seeing her like that.... ' what i have done to you shehnaaz,' murmuring himself...

SS: shehnaaz!!! Pls get up...plzz tumhara pura body jhal raha hei fever se.. ( his voice almost cracked up)

He tried to wake her up to give her sponge... She should eat something, then she could take the medicine - he thought...

Shehnaaz with difficulty tried to open her eyes...seeing him near her she smiled that to in that condition... She tried to touch his face as she could see his panicked filled face....

SG: mei thik hu...she tried to assured him...

SS: Dik raha hei kitna thik ho tum....saying that he took her in his arm protectively & went to washroom to giver her sponge as it would reduced her body temperature to a slight extent for now....

Shehnaaz felt extreme muscle pain but seeing his panicked face,his rushing from here to there making her flutter once again....she was smiling that to faintly seeing him...

SG: kuch nehi huya mujhe,app pls santh ho jaye...mei thik ho jayungi...bas ek medicine ke lungi...

Sidharth just pretend not to hear her..as he was busy getting lukewarm water for her for the sponge...she was still in saree... He went near her....

SS: hat dho... Aur chup chap beti raho..

Shehnaaz was surprised seeing him, the way he sat infront him, took her hand for the sponging... She couldn't believed her eye...this man was again making her fall for him... She felt her her eye were welled up with tear... She felt her muscle was getting relaxed... Maybe becs of hot water sponge, maybe bcs of his touch!!...but she felt her muscle sourness was going a little bit...she was just looking at Sidharth eyes...the way he was doing it by himself to reduce her body temperature & pain,his care for her
Suddenly fear of losing him choked her... She didn't want to lose him...The thinking of him out of her sight making her heart ache in sharp pain...suddenly she was feeling insecure..Didn't know why but she couldn't stop her thought, What if!!!!!