Silly Little Crush

-

Ahem anyway, this book will contain
-underage drinking
-underage partying
-sexual interactions (don't look at me like that I see you👁👁)

I do not condone the irresponsible actions portrayed in this book but it is a fan fiction, just fiction.

If you're not comfortable with that stuff or smut chapters, I recommend you read one of my other holy-water-doused books instead.

Anyway, carry on.

-

Jeongguk dragged his hands through his sweaty hair and wrapped a spare rubber band around it, pulling his curls through into a floppy ponytail.

"Nice look there pigtails." Jeongguk's friend's voice rang through the lockeroom.

"Shut it Namjoon." Jeongguk sneered.

"You really need a haircut though Gguk." Hoseok laughed as he witnessed Jeongguk's harsh facade break before smiling.

"Yeah yeah, I'll get it cut after football season. It's cool right now." Jeongguk tries to redeem his overgrown locks, wiggling his eyebrows as he dramatically flipped his "man-bun."

"Whatever you say man." Namjoon rolls his eyes before gathering his sweaty jersey into his sports bag. "Alright asshats I'll see you later for my party?" The taller confirms, raising an eyebrow and waiting for confirmation.

"Yeah of course dude." Hoseok grins before slinging his own bag over his shoulder and making his way out of the humid lockeroom.

"Cool, I expect you there too Jeon." Namjoon says in mock seriousness and Jeongguk simply nods before waving the olders off.

Hoseok claps Namjoon on the back and the two walk out of the locker room and towards their respective cars.

Jeongguk sighs with a smile and returns to untying his cleats, quickly pulling his shirt off and tossing it into his bag.

"Yo Jeon, there's some kid here to talk to you." Another one of Jeongguk's teammates calls from the entrance. Jeongguk looks up briefly before waving his fingers as if to say 'send em in.'

His teammate, Jackson, nods and turns to seemingly say something to the person.

Jackson throws up a peace sign in resignation and Jeongguk follows suit, eyes training back down onto his shoes as he hears the soft footsteps of the person waiting for him approaching.

"Hey Jeongguk." The deep, gentle voice that Jeongguk could recognize absolutely anywhere says softly.

Jeongguk's nearly chokes on his spit as his foot slips off the bench and crash down onto the floor, causing him to lose his balance and pummel face first into the wall.

"Oh my god!" Taehyung shrieks as he sees the disastrous event, rushing to see if he can help.

Jeongguk stand pin straight after realizing Taehyung saw that embarrassing scene and wipes his nose, his face flushing once again after noticing the blood on his fingers.

"Are you okay?! Is your nose broken? I'm sorry for scaring you!" Taehyung exclaims, concerned.

Jeongguk recoils and grips the bridge of his nose with his forefinger and thumb, "No, no it's not your fault! I'm sorry you had to see that. I'm normally a lot cooler than that." A nasally-sounding Jeongguk says unconvincingly while trying to "casually" place his elbow on the wall and gaze at Taehyung.

But of course, just Jeongguk's luck, his elbow slips off the wall quickly, forcing Jeongguk to tumble forward and slam his knee into the garbage can sitting in-between the two high schoolers.