1

Previously in Roxanna's Adventure

    Roxanna Terra Emery Jones walk's up to Director Thomas Morrow and Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs after getting off her Motorcycle.

Roxanna:I hope i'm not to late.

Morrow:Don't worry about it Roxanna.This is Agent Jethro Gibbs.

Roxanna:Hello.It's a pleasure to meet you."Shakes his hand".

Jethro:"Nods".

Morrow:Shall we go inside?.

Roxanna:We shall.

---

Morrow:Before you leave Agent's this is SSA Roxanna Jones.The Second Director of NCIS starting today.I expect you to make her feel welcome.Roxanna want to tell them about your carrier.

Roxanna:I'd rather not brag.

Morrow:They need to know who they are working with.

Roxanna:"Sighs".I've worked for the FBI BAU for 15 years.Being active Second Director is very new to me and a new challenge.

Agent Tony looks at me shocked and says...

Tony:15 years?,Aren't you a little young?.

Roxanna:I was 22 when i started out i'm currently 36 i wouldn't say i'm that young.

Tony:Special Agent Anthony Dinozzo Jr but you can call me whatever you want."Winks".

Roxanna:Well in that case Agent Dinozzo...I'll call you Anthie.

Kate:":Laughs".Agent Kate Todd.Please call me Kate.

Roxanna:Pleasure to meet you.

Morrow:You three should get going."Walks upstairs".

Roxanna:Nothing but a First day and first case before your first cup of coffee.

Tony:Sound's bad.

Roxanna:Not until i miss 3 cups."Smirks".My older half brother says i turn into a grouch.He would know he's a Medical Doctor.

They enter the Elevator.

Kate:What's his name?.

Roxanna:Gregory House.He has a reputation in New Jersey.I wouldn't be suprised if you heard of him.

Tony:I have.I was told he's a jerk and a narc.

Roxanna:"Laughs".He only claims that.He isn't really.He cares just doesn't show it.Hipocratic.Sarcastic.Get's the job done.He isn't who he show's himself to be that's for sure.

Kate:Sound's like you look up to him.

Roxanna:He's been there for me when no one else was.He in other words is like a mentor to me other than Agent Jason Gideon and Agent David Rossi.

Kate:"Smiles".

---

   Tony yells not wearing any clothes as he see's an Iguana the team rush in seeing him with a gun pointed at the Iguana.Tony cover's himself up with a small chair.

Jethro,Roxanna:I need Coffee.

The two drink their cups of Coffee in a kitchen.

ethro:Crazy morning.

Roxanna:I've had crazier.

Jethro:"Raises eyebrow".Should i even ask?.

Roxanna:"Chuckles".I put away Serial Killer's almost every week.Benjamin Atkins,Anthony Balaam and Robert Berdella and many more killer's.Every morning i got up trying to figure out how to solve the case with the team.