5

{October 23rd 2009}

    It has been almost 10 Months since i last saw my father and step mother.Castiella is 5 month's old.They never got to meet her yet.Me and Gregory have planned to go to our mother's house.In the process Jethro and me was able to get a weekend off.With Jade and Rowena out of town we have decided to take a trip to Me and Greg's mother's house together.Greg has called her to tell her we are coming over for the weekend.Me and Jethro pack for our family trip.Afterwards we get into the Car leaving for New Jersey to pick Greg up.We get to Greg's apartment.I knock on his door and after hearing a clatter of his cane he answers the door.

Roxanna:Hey bitch let's ride.

Greg:"Laughs locking his door and grabbing his bag".If i'm bitch then your Jerk.

Roxanna:I can live with that.

    We walk to the car.Greg get's into the backseat with Castiella.As Jethro drives and many stops and Greg being the person that he is Jethro keep's scolding him.Each time get's harder to contain my laughter.My Fiance scolding my brother the same age as him.

Greg:So Sunshine tell me.How's things at NCIS?.

Roxanna:Eventful.

Greg:How so?.

Roxanna:That's for Jet to tell you Sherlock.

Greg:So Gibbs How's NCIS?.

Jethro:"Turns on the radio".

Roxanna:There's your answer Gregie.

Greg:I was actually trying to be nice.

Roxanna:Fine.Jethro took a sniper shot at a guy in South Korea last month.

Greg:Really?.So exciting."Sarcastically".

Roxanna:Work tough again?.

Greg:Always...Figured out how you want to confront mom?.

Roxanna:I've been thinking.

Greg:What's the plan?.

Roxanna:Go with the flow.

Jethro:"Smirks".

-Flashback 10 months ago-

    Roxanna leaves the bathroom over hearing Gloria.

Gloria:Jethro when she graduated college.At her graduation party.John.Her step father made us leave.He kept her from us.But we wanted to keep her safe so we obeyed him and we left on a world tour.5 months ago we learn't he passed away.We packed up our things and decided to take one last trip.To Paris where we met.We came back here knowing Her.Greg and Blythe were safe.That we were safe to be back in her life.

Ken:John was abusive to the three of them.He made Greg the man he is today.I was with Blythe for 9 years behind John's back.He knew about it.The kids just think that i was with Blythe just for one night after meeting at a park.We did meet at a park but  years before Roxanna was born.

Jethro:Why are you telling me this?.

Gloria:Because...Your the father of her child.You are her boyfriend and when we tell her.You need to know how to help her.

Roxanna:"Walks over".I don't need help."Grabs her jacket".What i needed was the truth.You both lied to me.Elaine we are sorry but we have something to tend to.I'll pay for the meal."Puts an 100 dollar bill on the counter".Keep the change."Puts a 30 dollar bill on Ken and Gloria's table".For a taxi.

-Flashback ends-

Greg:When's the last time you spoke to your father?.

Roxanna:About 10 month's ago...Jethro speaks to him over phone and update each other on things.