Chapter 10

Pyrrha POV

"Blake!" (y/n) cried, "He's been crying like that for hours! Make him stop!" a man said angrily, "Hey, he's been through a lot today! So back off!" Jaune said as (y/n) cried, "It'll be alright (y/n). Blake will be alright." I said, "Excuse me miss. It looks like you're having some trouble calming him down. Mind if I give it a try?" a woman asked as I turned to face her.

 Mind if I give it a try?" a woman asked as I turned to face her

"Ok." I said, "Hello little..." the woman said, "(y/n)." I said, "Hello (y/n), my name's Erin. I'm sure that your big sister will be just fine." Erin said as she bounced (y/n) in her arms calming him down before he fell asleep, "You're very good with kids, do you have any?" I asked, "No but my wife did. My skills with children comes from me having worked part-time at a daycare for six years, but now that Mystral needs more Huntsmen I took up arms, and now I'm on my way to Argus." She said before her scroll started ringing, "That's probably my wife. I completely forgot that I promised to call her once I was on my way to Argus." She said as she handed (y/n) back to me, "It was nice to meet you, miss..." She said, "Nikos, Pyrrha Nikos." I said, "It was nice to meet you Pyrrha." She said as she handed (y/n) over to me.

Erin POV

"Hey honey, I meant to call but I got a bit sidetracked. Oh, Eva, it's you." I said, "What are you talking about? There are tones of kids here with their families." I said, "A little boy named (y/n)? Is he about three-years-old?" I asked, "Yeah I just met him. Wait are you saying that he's that (y/n)?!" I said, "Oh my God, you have to tell Melody that her son's been kidnapped!" I said, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT?!" I said, "EVA DON'T YOU HANG UP ON ME! EVA? EVA! DAMN IT EVA!" I said as my scroll died, "AND NOW MY SCROLL'S DEAD!" I said angrily.

(y/n) POV

"Hello, there sweetie!" a woman said, "(y/n) this is my sister Saphron, you'll be staying with her." Jaune said, "Wait, what do you mean he'll be staying with us?! He's your son! This is abandonment!" Saphron said, "WHAT?!" Jaune said, "Excuse me, but (y/n) isn't Jaune's son. His mother has a harem." Pyrrha said, "Jaune." Saphron said, "Yes?" Jaune said, "Mom will let you come home...for now. Also, I like your girlfriend! She's a big upgrade from that scarecrow you were dating till you left for Beacon, although Stacy Scarecrow will be very upset." Saphron said, "SAPHRON!" Jaune said in embarrassment as Saphron picked me up, "I think it's sweet you played pretend." Pyrrha said, "Loser." a boy and I said as we pointed at Jaune, "Adrian! (y/n)! That wasn't nice...but you aren't wrong. But still, you shouldn't say it to his face no matter how true it is!" Saphron said.

Erin POV

"FINALLY! Now that I've got my scroll charged I'll call Melody!" I said as I opened my scroll only to find I didn't have any service, "SON OF A BIT-".

Cinder POV

"Did you find them?" I asked, "No." Lil' Miss Malachite said, "There was a train derailment this Ruby girl you were looking for was on that train, and I have it on good authority that your boy was on it with her and her team. Now someone's paid good money to find you." She said, "Who." I said, suddenly Neo attacked me.

Melody POV

"WHERE! IS! MY! BABY!" I shouted, "Melody honey please calm down. Here have some nice soothing tea." Marie said as she handed me a cup of tea, "I DON'T WANT ANY TEA!" I said as I threw the cup at the wall, "What I want is my baby! He's three-years-old! How has no one seen him since before Blake left!" I said as it slowly dawned on me what happened, "Blake. She kidnapped my son." I said, "Maria if blake's not back here pledging herself heart, body, and soul to me by this time tomorrow send the huntresses to Atlas and have them bring my son back to me, no matter what. Even if that means (y/n) gets hurt. I hope it doesn't come to that, but so long as my baby comes back home I don't care how they get him here." I said as I left.