~Chapter 1~

"Y/N!!!" I heard a rather familiar girl scream behind me as I left the convenience store with a energy drink in my hand. I grimaced slightly and squinted before slowly turning around to see a pink figure running up to me and tackle me.

I yelped as my back collided to the ground. "Mina!!" I yelled out and she laughed while people walked by staring in confusion at the scene in front of them.

I groaned in pain as I sat up attempting to rub off the dirt from my uniform. "Gosh you are something sometimes."

Mina laughed out once again and patted my shoulder before getting up and wiping off the dirt from herself and lending her hand to me for help.

"Where are the others?" I asked casually opening my energy drinks cap. Mina pointed behind her to see the other girls panting as they jogged up from behind.

'Jeez how far did they run?'

"Mina do not run off like that again!!" Uraraka and Hagakure shouted in unison. I chuckled under my breath at this and looked down at the time on my phone.

"Okay I don't know how much Mina made you girls run but we'll be late if we don't hurry up to class."

All the girls nodded and we walked to class together chittering about gossips and our personal lives and whatnot. It was recently the school festival. I managed to beat Todoroki and came in 2nd place! Bakugou literally blew me up though.

My right arm was still in a bandage if I was being honest. I stared down at my phone as I drank trailing behind my friends slowly. I scrolled through my social media as I began zoning out into my phone.

I stumbled into a large figure and dropped my phone. Wincing it hurt my arm a bit. Hearing a crack from my phone I got a bit irritated.

"Oh come on my phone!" I grunted out loud and looked up only to widen my eyes. "H-Hawks?" His honey coloured eyes trailed down to mine and a smirk curled up onto his lips.

"Is that one way to treat the number. 2 hero?" He chuckled. I gaped feeling flustered.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I quickly got down and picked up my phone and turned it only to see cracks all over the phone. I attempted to turn it on and failed miserably. I sighed and looked down in disappointment.

Oh boy my dads gonna kill me...

"Damn that's pretty broken, did I do that?" Hawks jokes as he leaned over my shoulder making the heat rush up to my cheeks rapidly.

"I-it's okay! I can buy a new one!" I chirped nervously before running off without another word leaving him there wondering what happened.

I ran up to my friends as we all walked into the U.A. They all looked over at me confused.

"What happened to your phone?" Jirou asked staring down at the broken phone in my hand making me squeak out in surprise.

"Oh! Nothing I just... tripped." I mentally facepalmed myself. I'm not that clumsy to just 'trip' I shrugged again trying to act cool to just inch it off.

They all stared at me awkwardly before turning their attention back to the school as we walked into the classroom and took out seats. I sat next to Uraraka.

As usual the class was chatting amongst themselves getting noisy here and there and Mineta perving at all the girls uniforms and being whacked by Lida.

"Okay class shut up." The also very much familiar grunting tired voice said out loud as he walked into the classroom carrying a sleeping bag.

'Will this guy ever get any sleep or no? He looks like he just committed suicide in his sleep about a trillion times now'

I put my head against the palm of my hand and leant forward as we listened to Aizawa speak about the events of the festival and the internships coming up for hero agencies.

"-so today we have the number 2 hero coming in to speak to each one of you's what it's like to be a hero and save people."

I froze

N-number.. 2.. hero?

And with that the doors swung open with a bang and a flash of scarlet red coloured feathers came flying around every student. A few of the girls screamed in excitement as they held onto one another as they watched the feathers soar around the ceiling.

I gulped nervously and looked around seeing if I'd find him then I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind. Hesitatingly I looked over.

'What the f**k!'

Hawks smirked at me as he handed me over a small bag. "To apologise for before when we interacted" he chuckled before all his features flew back to him and he pat my shoulder as he walked to the front of the classroom. I looked inside the bag for a split second

A phone.

WHAT THE ACTUAL

"Hopefully I don't break this one birdie"

________________________________________________
______

Okay, probably not the best chapter in history but hey. It's like late it's almost 11 PM for me right now and I was quite rushing!

I hope you enjoyed it and there will a lot more to come trust me!

Without anymore words to say other then

Cya lol

{898 WORDS}