𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

Crimson Rose was selfless, making her stick out on the island she called home. She never knew who her parents were and had been on her own for as long as she could remember. It wasn't until one fateful day when her life alone was put to an end after she was forced to join the infamous Harriet Hook's pirate crew. But Crimson still felt as lonely as ever and the days became even more unbearable. That was until she met someone who finally made her feel wanted.

But just as her life began to feel as normal as it could get on the Isle of the Lost, rumors about her past began to spread.

Now Crimson had to figure out who to believe.

After being trapped behind a barrier for all of their lives, Skyler Leeu and Holly Hearts were able to escape the Isle with the help of two princesses from Auradon. Their new home has allowed them to be their true selves without hiding behind a fake exterior. Skyler and Holly were able to experience things they never knew existed, like pizza and ice cream. They finally found a place where they felt like they belonged, something they never thought possible.

But when King Ben came to them with a problem he couldn't solve alone, they had no choice but to return to the place they left behind to help a few new friends.

Skyler and Holly just hoped they made the right choice.

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
{ the empathetic }
played by Meg Donnelly

𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄{ the empathetic }played by Meg Donnelly