Eleven

The plaza was a bit full that afternoon, but Jimin didn't seem to mind, so Jeongguk was relieved about that. As promised, the alpha took his omega out on their anticipated date, despite all that had happened the previous night. Jeongguk had half a mind to take Jimin back home, but the omega insisted on heading back to the apartment.

Melting into the omega's arms that same night, the alpha was grateful for the much-needed sleep after the stress they had to experience.

He did, however, accompany Jimin back to Namjoon's and Seokjin's place, allowing the omega a chance to shower and get dressed, before they headed out again to get some breakfast.

Morning had been great, and the day was just getting better, and Jeongguk was sure it was because of Jimin; because of what transpired last night. Sure, he still thought about his hyungs, but after last night, he was sure that they would be able to get through it all. Jeongguk had faith in their love, and he was sure Yoongi would come around and be open with Hoseok so that the two of them could settle their differences.

For now, he just wanted to enjoy the warmth of Jimin's hand as they skated across the surface of the ice, the omega taking the lead as the tugged the alpha with him. The crisp wind brushed over their faces, making Jeongguk shudder slightly due to the cold, but it did nothing to erase the heat that was building up in his heart.

He would occasionally meet Jimin's burst of a smile, taking in the way his eyes were glazed over with an affection that left Jeongguk breathless. Never will he ever forget to remind himself of how close he had come to losing Jimin completely, yet, there they were.

Together.

For a moment, Jimin released his hold on the alpha, pushing himself forward in order to catch more speed, seeking that need to cover more ground his he kicked his legs forward. Jeongguk watched in content, studying Jimin's fluid form as he skated around the outdoor rink, easily dodging moving bodies.

Jeongguk did notice the way Jimin secured his balance with ease, and it only served as a testimony to the omega's former life as a dancer. He talked about his injury, but even that wasn't enough to keep the omega from gliding along the ice without a worry, seeming like he was ready to fly.

He nudged Jeongguk in passing and the alpha had to chuckle at the tease, realizing that he could watch Jimin for hours and never grow tired.

Jimin.

His Jimin.

The omega had confirmed it with no hesitation, and seeing him now, with arms in the air and a smile on his face, Jeongguk couldn't be luckier.

A few moments later, the omega was taking his hand again, lacing their fingers together so that he could pull Jeongguk closer. They slowed down some, allowing Jeongguk to slip behind his omega and gently grip his waist; Jimin seemed to enjoy the touch, hearing him breathe out happily because of it all.

He couldn't quite pull the omega flush against him, not when the two of them were trying their best to keep their balance, but Jeongguk would occasionally pull Jimin to the side, away from the throng of people. Kisses would ensue; soft and inviting, warm enough to keep the cold at bay. After getting their fill, the alpha would allow the omega to pull him along again, and he was more than happy to follow.

"Hands are cold." Jimin hummed as they made their way out of the ice rink some good time after. Jeongguk took hold of the omega's hands and placed them against his cheek, feeling his cool touch.

"You're right, they are." Rubbing them slowly, Jeongguk attempted to warm them up, kissing the tips of his fingers while doing so. There was no missing the way Jimin was gazing at him with eyes full of endearment, as if unable to believe that Jeongguk could do such a thing.