Note & Copyright

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ I'm warning you right now!! This book will have triggers. Stop reading right now if you know that you're going to be triggered. This book includes mature themes, such as: suicide, depression, blood, a bit of profanity, abuse, slightly offensive jokes, fighting, death, and there may be a sex scene. I have it ALL in this book, baby. 😉 But you cant say I didn't warn you! So stop right here!!!! This is the end for you, unfortunately.

For those of you that do decide to keep reading, thank you! Hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think & don't forget to vote. I love feedback. ❤️

-I also will warn you at the beginning of a chapter if any mature themes are involved.

•Warning right now: The first chapter (prologue) is a trigger.

The Devil's Kryptonite
All rights reserved ©
Miracle Hailey
2020

You absolutely may not: translate my book, copy and paste it, post it to another platform, etcetera. I don't allow it. If you see this story on another website/platform, immediately report it. This is the only place where this book will be posted.

This book is a work of fiction—names, places, brands, etc;. Any similarities are purely coincidental. Any views here are not shared by the author.

Thanks.

Author's note: I'm editing while writing. If you were an original reader, I switched the name. I liked it better. Shout out to my OG's. This clears any confusion. Enjoy the story.!