🥀IX🥀

Chapter Nine: Fights & Faints

Isabelle's POV

After Ms. Ligher rang the office for clean up to attend to the broken light, we resumed class. The class was going very smoothly— I mean there were no arguments or anything. It was very quiet, which was very unusual, but nonetheless peaceful and I adored it. But you know what they say: peace never lasts, and in my case, it definitely did not last as long as I wanted.

This class mainly consisted of girls; there were very few boys in this class due to most of the boys being an athlete or involved in other things, such as clubs. Anyway, the boys that were in this class didn't really care about much; they were mainly ex-athletes or the radical bad boys that didn't care at all.

So it was very peaceful, right? And then out of nowhere, Kassidy Johnson stood up and harshly yanked Alexis Nether's blonde hair. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the big chunk of Alexis' hair in Kassidy's hand. My mouth was widely agape and I had to hurriedly cover it with my hands, but I soon placed them on my cheeks; I probably looked like the kid from Home Alone now.

The entire class went quiet because we were in complete shock. We looked back & forth between Alexis & Kassidy for what seemed like forever; we were anticipating either one of the girls' next move. Even the teacher was in utter disbelief. This class may have been rowdy because it was mostly girls, but nothing like this ever happened. We began to think Alexis wasn't going to do anything but we were sorely mistaken.

Kassidy has a triumphant smile plastered across her face with her arms folded across her chest, quietly screaming the claim that she'd already won. But boy, oh boy! Alexis stood up and yanked Kassidy's jet black hair and swung her around the room by her hair, sending the desk flying in every which way and scattering the rest of us to avoid getting in between their fight.

I heard Kassidy cuss Alexis in some sort of language I didn't understand and then she kicked Alexis in her knees causing both of them to fall to the floor. Kassidy got on top of Alexis and straddled her then proceeded to punch her. Kassidy got one punch in but Alexis quickly blocked the next punch and flipped Kassidy over to get the advantage. Alexis our Kassidy's legs in a weird position so that she couldn't move. Alexis started to punch her repeatedly and eventually broke Kassidy's nose.

This must have snapped Ms. Ligher from her daze because she zoomed over but Alexis pushed her out of the way, making sure to put her all into the push. Our teacher was soon sprawled across the floor next to our other classmates that were fighting.

"How dare you!?" Alexis screamed.
"How dare I? How dare you, Alexis!? He was mine first!" Kassidy shouted.

Alexis yelled, "Yours first? In your dreams! We've been secretly dating for a year, Kassidy. So what the hell were you doing with him? Not only that, but you chose to sneak attack me! You deserve way more than a broken nose, you bitch!"

Kassidy soon broke free from the word position and they rolled around the floor vigorously, both trying to obtain the advantage of being on top. We were still looking at them, still in shock but we were now trying to figure out who was the boy that was commotion & where he was. You could tell all the girls were racking their brain to put two & two together, but I didn't care about that. If no one stopped them now, somebody would end up badly injured. I looked around at the few boys in the class and realized they had no intention of breaking the fight up; now people were starting to record the fight and I did the only thing I could think of.

I quickly ran to the wall by the door and rang the office. What's taking them so long to answer?? I turned my head back around and I saw Alexis back on top, pressing her entire fist into Kassidy's face. This reminded me of the scenes between my mom & my dad in my last life & so I couldn't bear to see any violence.