Epilogue

It had been 8 years since that fateful day. Angel reformed, but didn't want to leave his friends, so he stayed in hell.

Caleb had a hard time moving on from Ophelia at first, but eventually.. he realized he had to get on with his life. He would always remember his first love, but she was long gone.

He got with a hot demon babe. Things were awesome.

Lucifer did eventually get in contact with Caleb, but Ophelia, Gabriel, and Ishmael don't exist in this hell. Apparently, there's some alternate universe mumbo jumbo going on.

But Caleb didn't mind.

He misses his friends, sure.. but now he's got new ones. And if he spends all his time in the past, then he won't have any time to live in the present.

"Rum and coke, hold the coke." He and Husk chuckled.

Husk eventually got together with Angel Dust. Some saw it happening, some didn't expect it. But what matters is that they're happy together.

"Rum and Coke, hold the rum." Charlie joked, sitting next to Caleb.

Charlie eventually got with Vaggie. Oh, wait. They were always together, weren't they? Well, they stayed together.

Alastor?

...we don't talk about Alastor.

A/N:

I want to thank you all for reading my little ass-backwards story. I had fun writing it.

Oh, and PLAY BLOOD!!! I can't stress this enough. IT'S SUCH A GOOD GAME!!

Thanks for reading, guys.

LATER A/N:

Hey hey! I'm doing this type of story but with Lo Wang and the cast of Helluva Boss. If you don't know who Lo Wang is, he's the MC from Shadow Warrior, one of the trio of build engine games.

This trio being..

Duke Nukem 3D

Shadow Warrior

And... Blood! This game! Yup, I'm doing all of them.

Check it out if you want!