Chapter 4- The Cleanup

Lizzie's POV:

        "Oh no... How are we going to clean this up?!" I ask. "I'm not sure.. We can ask Kitty, Raven, and Dex to help." He suggests. WAIT- RAVEN KNOWS?! "Wait! Raven knows?!" I asks. "Probably." He shrugs. "OFF WITH HER HEAD!" I randomly yell. He chuckles, Oh my fary-God-mother, he is so gorgeous. I nod and pick up my mirror phone. I hext Raven and Kitty while he hexts his brother, Dexter. 

 Kitty: Whats up? =^-^=

Lizzie: Duchess' s side of the room is all messed up! We need help to clean it! Can you please? I mean.. COME HERE NOW!

Kitty: Okay, cya there =^.^=

        Then I hext Raven.

Lizzie: Raven, did Dexter tell you about.. Daring..?

Raven: no.. why, whats up?

Lizzie: Well.. Daring and I are secretly dating, we accidently wrecked Duchess's dorm and she will be fairy mad when she comes back in the morning, Help us?

Raven: Sure. Can Maddie come? I promised her a tea party.

I ask Daring if we can tell Maddie. He says yes. 

Lizzie: Sure

We rush to see if our appearences show what we were doing.. Mine kinda does.. He puts back on his crown and I re-do my hair and crown too. I put the heart back quickly and fix my clothing.

Then I hear a knock. "Come in!" I yell and Maddie and Raven walk in. Maddie runs up to me and gives me a big hug, while I just stand there awkwardly and she giggles. "Hehehe. I thought Kitty would be the first to... date" She giggles. "That is no way to adress you future queen and- I mean.." I say and then laugh. I hear another knock and in comes Kitty, a few minutes later, its Dexter. We all get to work. I work on the trophy shelf with Daring. Kitty and Maddie pick up blankets and stuff, and Dexter and Raven arrange furnitue and books. As I'm looking at the trophies, I see Maddie look sad for a while. I know I should'nt, but I care about her. I pull her into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" I ask. "It's just.. now no one will be my friend because they are with there boyfriends.." She says sadly. "Maddie, as you always say, do not be a worry flurry! I'll always be your friend." I say to her and hug her. "YAAY!" She giggles and runs back. After a while, the room looks nice. "Hey.. how about we all sleep here?!" Maddie asks, hexcited. She giggles. "I don't see why not.. Unless Lizzie and Daring.. have other plans other than sleeping.." She laughs and disappears. I give the air a glare and I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Don't glare at nothing." She says and laughs. "So.. want to stay overnight everyone?" I ask. They all nod. "TEAAA-RIFFIC!!!!!" Maddie yells. "SHHH!" We all go in unison, then we start laughing.