Chapter 8: The "Break-Up" Kinda...

Lizzie's POV:

After we finish bringing my stuff into there dorm, and the door to the grove is there, I get a wonderlandiful idea! I hext daring.

Me: Hey :)

Him: Hey ;)

Me: I got a hexcellent idea.

Him: What is it??

Me: We can act like we broke up. Our best friends forever after can know, including Maddie and Kitty! And since I'm rooming with them.. No one will spread the gossip!

Him: Ya, but... Are you sure that you REALLY wanna keep this a secret?

Me: Please. Why do you not want to?

Him: It's fine. I dont care, as long as your happy. :)

Me: thx! Come to my new dorm! :)

Him: K, Charm you later.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock. I open it to see Daring and his charming smile. He comes in and kisses me. "Where are Maddie and Kitty?" He asks. "Maddie's working and Kitty is at her shoppe. He nods. "So, What are we gonna do for the 'Break-Up'?" He asks, kinda sadly. "We can do it at the castleteria! We can get mad at eachother and pretend to break-up!" I say happily. "Sure." He says and kisses me lightly. I smiles as my heart flutters. His mirror phone rings. "Hey... Yeah... Umm, one sec." He says, talking on the phone. "I have to go Lizzie, will we do it tomorrow?" He asks me. I nod. "Hext all your friends who can know." I say. He nods and kisses me. "Bye." I say. "Bye." He replies and kisses me again. Then he leaves as I blush. I hear him talking as he is leaving. "Yeah, sorry about that Hopper..... Yeah, I know we have to finish the project today... Cya there." And he hangs up. I hext Maddie, Kitty, Raven, Dexter, Ashlynn, and Hunter about the plan. Pretty soon, they all hext back saying, 'K' or something else.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Next Morning)

I walk into the castletaria and sit in my usual seat, with Daring on my right, Kitty on my left, Raven in front of me, Dexter in front of Daring, and then Maddie in front of Kitty, and then Ashlynn and Hunter. I whisper to Daring, "Is it time yet?" and he nods. "I'll start." He whispers back. "Lizzie, stop!!" He yells at me, kind of quiet. "You stop!!" I yell. Now, almost everyone is looking at us, my face turns red. "Lizzie Hearts! I cannot date someone so stubborn.." He says kind of quietly. "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" I yell and everyone gasps. Daring gives a startled look. "Are you saying we should break up?!" He asks. I nod and walk away, then I start running away, pretending to cry. He runs to his dorm too.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Author) :)

Any one know who Daring rooms with? Comment down below! :) Also read my ask Lizzie story!! :)