Chapter 5: The Sleepover

Lizzie's POV:

"Why don't we.. play a game?" Kitty asks. "Okay, what game?" Raven asks. "GARTEN SNIMERZ!!!" Maddie yells. Everyone gives her a weird look except me and Kitty. "Maddie, I don't think they'll unsterstand how to play." I say. She nods sadly and we think of a different game. "I know, why don't we just go to Briar's party?" Raven asks. "That sounds hexcellent, Raven." Dexter says, holding her hand.

        We all go to our dorms and get fairest. I change into a red dress with black and light red checkered pattern going down the middle. I throw on some black frilly gloves and black heels with gold hearts on them. I put my hair a little different, kind of like a pony-tail, with my crown. Once I am done, I flop on my bed. 

Ravens POV: I change into a light purple dress with silver sparkles and a dark purple flowery print. I put my hair in a long braid and throw on silver heels and a silver small crown. I do my make-up, dark purple lipstick, silver with purple sparkles eyeshadow, black eyeliner. 

Maddie's POV: Ooooooh I can be narrator now!! WOOHOOO!!! This is fun!! I was told that real people can see what I'm thinking right now!! Yipppeeeee! 

Narrator: Maddie, please stop, tell them what you are wearing.

Maddie: oooooooh, okie dokie! I have a lavender and purple dress with a frilly bottom!! I put on blue heels and put my hair in my normal hair! Hehehe!!! I put on my hat and a bow on my hat! I also put blue makeup!!! Don't I look spelltacular?! :D

Narrator: Yes you do Maddie.

Kitty's POV: I know I'm supposed to talk about what I am wearing.. because I can here the annoying narrator too.

Narrator: HEY!

Kitty: I let out a laugh. I am in my lavender dress with cat designs on it. Now, can I stop narrating?!

Daring's POV: I get dressed into a tuxedo and gel my hair so that it is  as hard as well.. perfect hair!

Dexter's POV: I get into my tux and try to fix my dumb cowlick. It sticks back up, what a fairy-fail!

Lizzie's POV: I go outside in the hall to wait for everyone else. Pretty soon, Kitty appears next to me.

"Hey." I say. "Hello." She says with a smile, what is she up to? Maddie comes hopping down the hallway. "Hey Catworm and Heartworm! Hatworm here! Wonderworms unite!!!" She yells and throws her fist in the air and laughs. (If you read the book: A Wonderlandiful World, youll get that joke.) "Maddie, I thought you agreed not to call us that anymore." I say. "Never!!" She laughs. "OOOOOH! Tea time!!" She says as her watch explodes and makes music. She pulls a set-up for a tea party from her hat. She tastes it. "Tea-riffic!" She yells. Kitty and I laugh and join her for tea. "Hey ladies." Daring says in his charming voice, walking towards us. He laughs when he sees us drinking tea with Maddie. "What's funny Daring?" Maddie asks as she pours more tea for her dormouse, Earl Grey. "Nothing, It just looks cool to see all 3 of you having a tea party." He says and chuckles. A minute later we put away the tea and Raven and Dexter come. Time to party! We go to the party, it is at the same location as true hearts day. Even though Daring and I cannot dance together, I still try to stay near him.

        Then pops up Blondie on her mirror-blogs, on the building's enchanting mirror-tv. "Blondie Lockes here to inform you on this new couple, the only one other than Duchess, the couple, and I know about it. The new couple is..." I give a nervous look at Daring, hoping it isn't us. "Lizzie Hearts and Daring Charming!" She announces. My face gets red. A tear rolls down my cheek. "Take a look at this!" She says and it plays a video of Duchess holding a camera on our balcony. "I am spying on Lizzie and Daring, they just went on a date!" She says to the camera. She turns the camera to us, that first day when we fell in love. It shows me kiss Daring on the cheek and tell him it has to be secret. Then it flips to the next video and Daring and me are kissing in ny dorm, Duchess was there! We knocked down the pillows and blankets, and everything! Then it shows the rest of them come in and the video ends. At least it didn't show our affair.. It goes back to Blondie. Oh my fairy-God-mother, I HATE THIS STUPID SHOW!! WHY DONT THEY MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS!!! "There you have it folks." She continues. I whisper sadly, "Off with her head.." As another tear slips down my cheek.

Blondie starts to interview everyone. Hunter and Ashlynn first. "We think it is totallt hexcellent." Ashlynn says. "Yeah.." Hunter agrees, like always. Next it's Maddie. "Well, can time really be in a soup of words when the player of harp has the dog who's assures?" Maddie says in riddlish and laughs, translation: I think it is hexcellent that Lizzie is happy! Whats the hatter with that?

Next its Apple. "I feel like everyone is staring to rebel.." She says sadly, probably only thinking about her happilly-ever-after! Then it shows Kitty. "Lizzie is happy, so I'm happy. Now.. what chaos should I cause...?" Kitty smiles and dissapears. The video ends and everyone looks at us. The rebels clap and the royals yell in anger. I run out of the party and Daring chases me. I fall in a puddle of mud. I cry in the puddle and just stay there, Daring cannot find me, probably. "Lizzie.." He says and helps me up. I wipe my eyes and hug him. I cry onto his shoulder. "Its okay, Lizzie... it's gonna be fine, don't worry.." He tries to comfort me. "Off with my head.." I whisper sadly. He gets suprised. "What did you just say?" He asks. "Off with my head.." I say again and he hugs me. "No Lizzie, Off with  Duchess's head." He says and chuckles. I can't help but chuckle too.