Chapter 9: Cerise

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THRONECOMING, LIZZIE'S POV

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I start to dance and I notice Daring and Cerise. Wait... no.. I overhear them. "Care for a dance?" Not too bad.. yet.. "Aren't there a few other girls ahead of me?" Yeah!! Me, B****!! Back off or off with your head!! I think to myself.. "But I'd rather dance with you.." He says. No... NO! I run out crying. Kitty appears next to me. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Daring.. he's falling for Cerise!!" I whisper through tears. "Oh.. well.. you know what I like to do with people that-" She mischeivously smiles and appears upside down, hanging on a tree's branch. "-Stand in my way?" "What..?" I ask. "We have to think of a plan!" Kitty smiles and appears next to me.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The next morning, our plan is ready.

We spy on Cerise..

YES! She gets the note, she is with Raven and Maddie.

"It says, Dear Cerise,

I hate you and never want to see your ugly face again! I only danced with you at thronecoming so that I can break your heart now! Charmed, I'm sure. -Daring" Tears pour down her eyes. "Wait a spell.. Cerise! Look! This wasn't Daring! It says 'Off with your head!' But, look!, it's been erased, you can kinda see it!" Raven says. Oh no.. Off with our heads...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

At lunch, I am still crying in my dorm room, hoping Daring won't break up with me. "Come on Lizzie, It's not that bad.." Kitty says, trying to comfort me. "IT IS THIS BAD!!!!" I yell, crying. Some one comes in the door, without knocking. We must have forgotten to lock the door. I often forget, because, how unintelligent are doors here?! Alot!! They can't even talk! Anyways, the person is Daring. "Lizzie!" He walks in angrily. He closes the door. "Did you do this?!" He asks and puts the note infront of me. I remain silent. "Did. You. Do. This?!" He asks again. I nod slowly. "Why?!" He asks and sits down next to Kitty and I. I reamain silent again. "Cerise." Kitty says. "She was standing in Lizzie's way, of you! She really loves you." Kitty says, talking about me. I remain silent, in shock, tears streaming down my face, I can't even talk. "Kitty, mind leaving?" Daring asks and she disappears and the window opens and closes. "Lizzie! Please.. just talk to me." He says. "I-" I manage to say. I shake my head slowly. "Please!!" He says and shakes me a little. I close my eyes. "Do..y-youu.. forgive..m-...me?" I ask slowly. "I guess... You'll have to make it up to me though!" He says. I cry more and more, then I hug him, crying on his shoulder. After a while, I am no longer in shock, and I can talk. "I am a terrible person..." I say, he's rubbing the back of my head and stroking my hair. "Off with my head.." I whisper. "Lizzie! Stop! You just made a mistake!" He says and kisses me. "What happened.. with Cerise?" I ask. "Oh.. I.. uh.." He starts. "Tell me the truth!" I say with tears in my eyes. "And what happened after it!" I ask. "Well.. I can't tell you." He says. I cry. "Fine.. I danced with her and then she took me back to her dorm and we...umm..Made out.. and... had s*x.?" He says like it's a question. I run out of the room crying. I dry my tears and go to Faybelle thorne's room. "Yes?" She asks. "I need a sleeping curse, I know your good at making those." I say. "Yep, here you go." She says and opens a draw, inside is a bunch of bottles, each has a needle in it. "Thanks!" I say. "Wait- Why do you need it?!" She asks. "For.. umm.." I start running. She starts chasing me.

Faybelle's POV:

I chase after Lizzie. I bump into Kitty though. "Kitty?! Do you know why Lizzie needed a sleeping curse?!" I ask her. "Oh no.. she might use it on her self!! She was FAIRY FAIRY sad!!" She says with wide eyes. We run after her.

Lizzie's POV:

I open the bottle as I am running I go to a bench and sit. "Goodbye pain.. all of it will end.. now.." I say and hold the needle up to my finger. I hear several "NO!"'s. Daring, Kitty, Maddie, Faybelle, Raven, and Cedar. Blood pours down from my finger and then, all I see is darkness.

><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey my lil' hatters!!! I just wanted to apoligize for not updating lately! :( Ya' know.. school and shiz... :( Also, this story is amazing and fun to write and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!! SNEAK PEAK: The students try to find a cure! :) Well.. this will be it for tonight! :) Thx so much 4 reading!! Please vote, add to your library, and COMMENT!! Yes, please, I love reading comments from you guys! :) -Red