- Internal conflict and Mipha -

I expected that no one would see the fic, but look, I'm doing this for myself, to see that at least one person on this planet has read, until it's good.
I will continue to update even if no one likes it!  Happy reading ❤️
———

Sidon explained that the Divine Beast Vah Ruta, since Calamtiy Ganon woke up and took control of the guardians and the Divine Beast, it has left its elephant "trunk" on, but as it is a continuous flow and never stops, parts from Zora's Domain started to get flooded, in theory, it was not bad for them, as the Zora's use water almost every day.

Now that the water is starting to pass a certain level, their king fears that it will flood Zora's Domain and Hryrule, since Zora's Domain has an open field.

The way to Zora's Domain is easier by water, but since Link couldn't travel by water, Sidon soon warned that he would have to follow the path all the way to the end and that he should pay attention to all the monsters that stand in the way.  As most were shock monsters and used shock awors, so Sidon gave him an elixir of resistance to electricity.

All the way, Link wondered if fate or Goddess Hylia was playing a prank with him.  He remembered Mipha and the love she felt for him, but she couldn't even stay with him, because Link is his brother's soulmate, aside from the fact that she's dead.

"How the hell am I going to enter Vah Ruta now, knowing that Mipha's spirit is certainly there?" - Link asked himself.  If the spirit of the King of Hryrule was roaming the Great Plateou, there is no doubt that the spirit of Mipha is trapped in Vah Ruta!

And the king?  What would he think ...?  He also couldn't do much, they met and now their souls were connected, separating them would not help anything, it would only bring pain!

Along the way, in some, Sidon stopped him to guide him and tell him how much way was left to reach Domain.  The funniest and even cutest thing was the way Sidon encouraged Link, saying that he believed him, that he would get through this and defeat anything that came to him, all this, with a wide smile on his face.  It was cute, Link had to admit!

While Link was on earth, Sidon while swimming at a rate where he could keep up with Link.  He saw from the sea the way the hero fought, the way he carried the Master Sword and how he used it, the techniques, the dodges he gave, how he used the bow and hit all the fast targets.

Not only did he admire the way the hero was on the battlefield, but how his blond hair moved in the wind and how his typical tunic moved in the wind like a cloak.  The tip of the hero's ears were red from the cold, but Sidon could only think how cute he was all wet and with a slight red in his cheeks.

Aside from the cuteness, Sidon couldn't help noticing Link's beauty and the light muscles he could see when Link jumped or dodged.  It was everything, a vision of the goddess.  How strong his legs were, that he was able to catch a fall without falling, was from a distance, something that he himself could not do.

Yes, Sidon has muscles and is strong, but nothing compares the way the hero managed to use his legs and arms to catch a fall and fall in a way that was graceful.

"Mipha, my dear sister, I'm sorry for these thoughts, but I already understood how you fell in love with Link ..." - Sidon laughed with this thought and soon I remember Link's serious problem of being a soulmate.

Her sister Mipha, was in love with Hylian, she would even give him a courting gift to the hero, even though she knew that Link would have a soulmate, maybe she just wanted to take the opportunity.

Perhaps Mipha only made the armor to feed his desires a little, but if this soulmate system did not exist, Sidon would have no doubt that Link would accept the procession.  Mipha was kind, courageous, honorable and in a good mood.  The princess overflowed kindness wherever she went, she used her ability to heal everyone with injuries, even if it exhausted her, she just wanted to help anyone who could.