- Important Conversation -

As I said, I didn't expect anyone to read the fic, but I'm loving writing this story, so I'll just continue to feed my wishes as a writer haha
———

As Sidon and Link walked to the throne room, where the king was waiting for the hero to return, Sidon wondered what it will be like after this.  Link would have to leave Zora's Domain to free the last two Divine Beasts that were missing, but Sidon wouldn't even be able to accompany the hero on the journey, as going to Death Mountain wouldn't be good and going to Gerudo was going to be hell itself, since  in that desert it's only hot.

The worst was the conversation that they would surely have before Link left, the subject of them being soul mates was never mentioned after the unexpected encounter.  Sidon still felt it was wrong for them to be soul mates, but Link didn't even seem to care.  Did he have any conversations with the spirit of Mipha?

Close to the throne room, Sidon sent the guard at the throne door to ask for a room for the hero, at least he would have to rest!

"Haha, I knew you could do it, Link!"  - the king commented, as soon as he saw his son and the hero entering.

"Thank you, Your Highness" - Link said, with a slight smile on his face.

"Now, we don't need a celebration ceremony, even if the people want to thank you, I know that you two have an important time to talk" - Sidon's father commented, immediately noticing the nervousness in Sidon's gaze.

"Before that, I have a message from Mipha" - Link said, giving Sidon a slight smile to try to calm him down.

"Mipha's message? What would it be, but first, can my daughter finally rest in peace?"  - the king asked, soon knowing that his daughter would not return as he expected.

"She is finally free from suffering, she will surely rest after Ganon is destroyed, but yes, she is free from the prison that was Vah Ruta. The message her daughter wanted me to pass is that, she just wants to  happiness for all of us, and wanted me to tell Sidon that it's not wrong to be soul mates, Mipha already suspected something like that at the time ..."- Link said, it was like taking a weight off your back just because you know that nothing  this was wrong and that Mipha would be happy for them.

"Typical of my dear daughter, she realized in details that I didn't even realize it at the time!" - the king commented, followed by a small laugh from Sidon, which seemed to be lighter than minutes ago.

"Well, I have no words to describe how grateful I am that you saved us Link, I know you'll be able to free Hyrule from Ganon!" - the king said, then looking at his son. "And Sidon, if you want, you can accompany Link on his journey, of course, try to fight Ganon next to Link, that would be crazy." - Sidon was shocked by the father's comment, he didn't expect the father to let his son out, when Ganon was still controlling the monsters and the guardians.

"Really? Even with Ganon controlling the guardians and the blood moon?" - Sidon said, amazed.

"Yes my son."  - the king said, then dismissed Sidon and Link, he knew the two had an important matter to talk about.

All the way to Link's temporary room, he was wondering how he would protect Sidon on his travels, he can't enter Divine Beasts, not when his respective Gabon's are there!

Link would have to protect Sidon at all costs!

Sidon just thought more about being on Link's side and making him take better care of himself, he looks like he hasn't slept in days, even though he slept 100 years, but now, it seems like he hasn't given himself time.  It is not because he is the hero who must save the world that he cannot take care and rest.