Naughty Angel

Daddy caught me in bed with Jeremy Dettling, getting fucked in the ass and talking dirty. To make matters worse, I was, of course, calling Jeremy "Daddy". Because, yeah, I've got a total thing for my stepdad. And it's not as if I even grew up with him or anything. He was my stepdad for all of a year and he spent that traveling with Mom all the time.

My pussy creams for him. Hard core. I want him in my ass, my mouth, my pussy, between my breasts. If any part of my body can get fucked, I want him doing it.

So Jeremy is fucking me deep, on his knees, ass to his heels and I'm mimicking the position, resting on his lap, prick deep inside me. He pushes in nice and slow, stretching me, making sure every nook and cranny is stuffed with his cock.

"Fuck, Daddy. Give it to me."

He retreats, pulling out the tiniest bit before shoving forward hard, jarring my breasts. I lean my head against his shoulder, taking it all.

"Such a dirty little slut, getting fucked in the ass by her daddy." Jeremy doesn't mind playing my games. It gets him off. Not as much as me, but he likes fucking me so he goes along.

My pussy creams, juice just dripping down my thighs, clenching and aching to be filled by another cock. I've never done double penetration, but I'm sure I'd love it.

I slip a hand between my thighs, fingers finding my clit with ease, and I circle the little nub. Round and round, dragging my pleasure higher.

He pulls out a little more and slams back in once again, one of his hands reaching around to pinch a nipple. The other grips my shoulder, shoving me down on his dick, giving it to me harder. I raise a little, giving him more room to fuck my back hole. I'm so tight back there, gripping him, and I revel in the dirty, the forbidden, feelings clawing through my body.

"Fuck me, harder Daddy. Your dirty slut wants more."

Jeremy takes advantage of the space, tipping and raising his hips, shoving that fat cock into me over and over again, give and take. His breath is harsh in my ear, those nasty words urging me on.

"My whore. Daddy fucker. My cum-slut." His voice is a deep growl, washing over me.

My pussy clenches hard, shudders of pleasure shimmying through me, telling me my orgasm is close. Those tremors in my cunt bring my nerves to life. I want it, crave it like my next breath. I'm bouncing on his prick, his shaft feels as if it's growing inside me, more hints of pain making me hotter, needier.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme..."

Jeremy grunts, increases his pace, "Take it." Brutal thrusts and the sound of damp, slapping flesh war with the sound of our pants. "Take it all, bitch."

"Ah!" My pussy clenches tight, walls closing in on each other, pleasure emanating from my cunt, filling me from heat to head, rocketing through my entire being, pumping in my veins, stealing my breath in that moment. My heart stutters, beat tripping and stumbling while the ecstasy seeps into every pore. God, it's as if my very blood is heated and burning me from inside out.

He pumps into me, once, twice and again before he freezes, cock hard and deep, pulsing in my channel. I know he's coming. I did that. Me. My ass. My hole.

The mere thought sends another shiver through me, aftershocks of my orgasm boil over me and I shiver, my heart slowing, breathe becoming normal once again.

"Goddamn, Angelica." His voice is a low whisper.

Jeremy gives my nipple one last pinch and then slips back behind me, nudging between our bodies. Probably to hold the condom on as he retreats and I ease forward to hands and knees, moaning at the loss of his cock.